How true is the map of Turkey?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Red = Secular (fully of gay, tranny, Jews and whores with 50+ body count).
Green = Based Shari'ah Muslims
Yellow = PKK / Kurdo faggy commies

If the map is correct I have some domestic policy recommendations which I believe could solve a lot of problems (LGBTQ, inflation etc) and prevent civil war.
  1. Literally nuke the yellow areas and start over (make sure Islamic Kurds are evacuated). Rehouse all the Syrian refugees/immigrants and you won't ever have to worry about Kurdistan again.
  2. Population exchange between Greece and the red areas. I visited Athens last year, many people were surely once Muslims from Anatolia, I could see Islam in their hearts, but Orthodogsy on the outside.They were almost always the swarthy ones btw.
  3. Green areas must be protected at all costs! I would suggest modern janissary army that is placed at the border. Lots of Russians / Afghans have filled the country too, they would make a elite infantry force.
Actually, I'm surprised you don't have mini-Russia enclaves in Antalya area JFL.

@Manchild @StuntmanMike @Baban @Rojda Lipa @heightpillgotme

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baban, Gonthar, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Nah turkey is kaffir

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Many wants to follow European lifestyle in turkey , left to right, degeneracy is rampant. This map is not accurate. Ofcourse anomalies exist.

• +1
besides istanbul. that city is filled with sharia enjoyers and kurds . it's not a proper western turkish city. its an emalugation of the entire country

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and SecularIslamist
images
Wrong.88% of turks don't want sharia.Who created this shitty map ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban and SecularIslamist
images
Wrong.88% of turks don't want sharia.Who created this shitty map ?

Note strong correlation between low numbers and those who have high Jew / fag population + gay parades.

Tbh technically light green is true JFL.

View attachment 2755818

Note strong correlation between low numbers and those who have high Jew / fag population + gay parades.

Tbh technically light green is true JFL.
Lets make it clear.Sharia doesn't solve any shit.Strong or rich males still get 4 wives.That means top 25% of males control all women.
Sharia support globalism and mixing with lower races than you.
Sharia destorys nationalism
Sharia destroys your identity(At this point you are a fucking desert sandnigger)
Basically Sharia is dogshit but i support sharia rules on women with secular life
Basically i hate being equal with women(ofc women have more value than men in secular countries i know that)
Yamnaya lifestyle mogs all.

• JFL
View attachment 2755764

If the map is correct I have some domestic policy recommendations which I believe could solve a lot of problems (LGBTQ, inflation etc) and prevent civil war.
  1. Literally nuke the yellow areas and start over (make sure Islamic Kurds are evacuated). Rehouse all the Syrian refugees/immigrants and you won't ever have to worry about Kurdistan again.
  2. Population exchange between Greece and the red areas. I visited Athens last year, many people were surely once Muslims from Anatolia, I could see Islam in their hearts, but Orthodogsy on the outside.They were almost always the swarthy ones btw.
  3. Green areas must be protected at all costs! I would suggest modern janissary army that is placed at the border. Lots of Russians / Afghans have filled the country too, they would make a elite infantry force.
Actually, I'm surprised you don't have mini-Russia enclaves in Antalya area JFL.

Dogru.

• +1
“wanting sharia” part isnt true but other than that its pretty accurate.

• +1
I enjoy Istanbul. Girls go crazy and bust down for a white dude 💯

• JFL
View attachment 2755764

Shit thread kys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back