how u niggas discover PSL

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
i used to browse quora in high school when i was a death tier bitchless geek in 2018

one post i saw was saying how incels were the next dangerous group of people to look out for.

I was like holy shit lemme check these virgins out (I was a virgin too JFL :lul::lul::lul:)

Realized these niggas were harmless as shit and funny as hell

heard the term looksmaxxing on r/Braincels (RIP) and googled it, this website popped up

petnigga was born on may 21 2019

lets fucking go

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lil truecel, BearBoy, mug and 16 others
i used to browse quora in high school when i was a death tier bitchless geek in 2018

one post i saw was saying how incels were the next dangerous group of people to look out for.

I was like holy shit lemme check these virgins out (I was a virgin too JFL :lul::lul::lul:)

heard the term looksmaxxing on r/Braincels (RIP) and googled it, this website popped up

lets fucking go
incels.is lurking in 2020

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rand anon and Petsmart
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
some truecel nigga in my hs class showed me incel forums then i found psl from there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Zonar, Hardrada and 5 others
I cant remember lmao low IQ trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Petsmart
realistically i should’ve discovered PSL in 2019 i would do the same as you i would search up blackpilled topics on quora all the time, but i only discovered it after watching wheat waffles earlier on in 2023

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Petsmart
TikTok. I’m the only honest faggot here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, GabachoCopium, Petsmart and 1 other person
realistically i should’ve discovered PSL in 2019 i would do the same as you i would search up blackpilled topics on quora all the time, but i only discovered it after watching wheat waffles earlier on in 2023
Sure Sep fag. Definitely not from TikTok.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, IAMNOTANINCEL and Petsmart

lets fucking go
youtube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Petsmart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Petsmart
I got hit in the head as a kid and my brain damage made me want to be active on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedmark, humanoidsub7 and Petsmart
I think I was researching some surgery shit and came across this site

• +1
came from .is

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Petsmart
This video was my main introduction, I watched a workout channel which mentioned redpill and started watching redpill content in 2019, eventually transitioned to blackpill jan 2020 after I was recommended some videos

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, ElTruecel and Petsmart
Spring 2020 cuz of reddit or YT don’t remember but I was originally bluepilled.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Petsmart
First by watching Mgtow content in 2017 and by 2018 I somehow stumbled upon blackpill YouTube content and r/braincels. I posted my face on that subreddit only to be gaslighted by "incels"

• +1
Spring 2020 cuz of reddit or YT don’t remember but I was originally bluepilled.
Damn you only discovered it in 2020 but know so much black pill lore

I discovered it in 2017 and I'm still finding out about stuff

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Petsmart
From redpill shit, mainly Hamza. Back in 2020 he had good content and wasn't trying to make Indian teenagers give him money. Then I fell down the rabbit hole and went on various different forums and ended here.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Petsmart
Damn you only discovered it in 2020 but know so much black pill lore

I discovered it in 2017 and I'm still finding out about stuff
most of it just comes from YouTube videos of it in 2020 and people telling me about stuff. The other is usually tiktok or some old archives I saw while rotting

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Petsmart and Luffymaxxing
In high school I would jut and then clench my jaw in a desperate attempt to shift my jaw forward. I'd also put my retainer in, which was a heavy piece of rubber, and just clench my jaw as hard as I could to try and grow my jaw. That was back in the late 90s.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart and Luffymaxxing
In high school I would jut and then clench my jaw in a desperate attempt to shift my jaw forward. I'd also put my retainer in, which was a heavy piece of rubber, and just clench my jaw as hard as I could to try and grow my jaw. That was back in the late 90s.
Jesus you've been blackpilled since before I existed

• +1
Found black pill in 2012

• +1
i googled bonesmashing cos i saw a video guide of it on discord

• +1
I saw an article about ER and it mentioned puahate, i took a quick look but never spent too much time there so i didnt get blackpilled at that moment

• +1
I've been lurking since 2013 but I only joined last September (I'm not a tiktokcel I swear)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, MaghrebGator and Petsmart
I saw Streege defending Islam just after i discovered this trash hole because of mewing and felt the need to make an account and thank him for defending our religion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Deleted member 51465, N1666 and 2 others
We legit come close to the best thing on this ENTIRE planet. Why? Because we respect people by telling them what we consider to be likely the truth and lay out the options for improvement. We chill brah.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Xangsane and Petsmart
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 30679
what did he say
think he was saying that leanmaxxing is complete cope and how looksmax promotes it jfl, .is is full of overweight volcels

Jewing and astro sky made me find this site in like late 2019, all of 2019 I was active in orthotropics subreddit jfl

Then I started lurking here January 2020, progressively more until I eventually joined

• +1

lets fucking go
Google and Tails

• +1
900.jpg

• +1
I don’t even remember tbh it was so long ago

• +1
I was in a discord server and one guy kept posting saint hamudi videos randomly. I measured my height after watching a blackpill on height and found out I was 5’11” and the rest was history

• +1
We legit come close to the best thing on this ENTIRE planet. Why? Because we respect people by telling them what we consider to be likely the truth and lay out the options for improvement. We chill brah.
i was reading our interactions back in 2019 some minutes ago..damn

• +1

lets fucking go
James

• +1
kr incel forum, dcinside

I learned from Bp forums

Julius percever

When I saw this video 4 years ago. And "The plight of asian men"

in quarantine 2020
wanted to fix puffy cheeks
found about mewing