How viable is the Ray Peat diet?

M

mewcel420

Iron
Is there anyone who has successfully gotten the claimed results by Ray Peat? What does the mainstream health media have to say about it?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i managed to reduce my liver enzymes after starting peating but that could also be the end of extreme stress i experienced at that time

Dont. It made my balls shrivel up. Now im on carnivore and feeling great

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec
its great

• +1
Reactions: piec
Dont. It made my balls shrivel up. Now im on carnivore and feeling great
What is Peat's opinion on the carnivore diet? And what kind of oil/fat do you bake it in? Would you recommend coconut oil?

What is Peat's opinion on the carnivore diet? And what kind of oil/fat do you bake it in? Would you recommend coconut oil?
dont cook foods in fats it makes toxic

butter is one of the best fats but dont use it to cook eat raw foods boil if u cook

ray peat diet is somewhat low in fat mostly carbs moderate protein (much should come from gelatin/collagen)

high carb good for longevity
How many carbs should i be eating a day, i just drink like 3 litres of milk and kefir for 120g of carbs

dont cook foods in fats it makes toxic

butter is one of the best fats but dont use it to cook eat raw foods boil if u cook

ray peat diet is somewhat low in fat mostly carbs moderate protein (much should come from gelatin/collagen)
"moderate protien" seems like a bad idea for pubertymaxxing and even potentially low fat.

How many carbs should i be eating a day, i just drink like 3 litres of milk and kefir for 120g of carbs
15% protein 20% fat 65% carb IMO sounds good

you can eat 500 grams of sugar

"moderate protien" seems like a bad idea for pubertymaxxing and even potentially low fat.
high protein is bad for longevity and pubertymaxxing if very high. u dont need more than 25% protein