How was dating like before online dating was it always chad only ? some what chad or what ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I was born in the 2000's so I'm 21 to 22 roughly so in 2012 or 2008 when people talk about this golden age of dating i was only a young child of 12 to 11 so i never got to see how easy it was back in the day is it all over hyped or what ? were we just born in the wrong generation I'm genuinley curious.

I also heard about an old incel forum back in 2008 but I refuse to believe that shit how the fuck were you an incel in 2008 when women couldn't easily access 50 chads as soon as she uses tinder

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I was born in the 2000's so I'm 21 to 22 roughly so in 2012 or 2008 when people talk about this golden age of dating i was only a young child of 12 to 11 so i never got to see how easy it was back in the day is it all over hyped or what ? were we just born in the wrong generation I'm genuinley curious.

I also heard about an old incel forum back in 2008 but I refuse to believe that shit how the fuck were you an incel in 2008 when women couldn't easily access 50 chads as soon as she uses tinder
In any case, women are incapable of being turned on by guys worse than themselves.
This is their physiology

In any case, women are incapable of being turned on by guys worse than themselves.
This is their physiology

I agree but it was a billion x easier to be attractive in 2008 than 2023 I mean ffs all i see on tiktok is impossible level chads getting worshipped imagine that not being your competition

• +1
Reactions: capybar
Even before the pandemic it was easy.

That was when Chad got on tinder and it became nightmare mode.

Even before the pandemic it was easy.

That was when Chad got on tinder and it became nightmare mode.

I mean the 2002 to 2010 eras it was bad but I don't think the compeition was for hyper chads

It’s just getting exponentially harder every year since 2010.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
It’s just getting exponentially harder every year since 2010.

bro it's so over i wonder if in the future ai girlfriends will act as a real alternative like sexual compatibility robots to combact lonliness

bro it's so over i wonder if in the future ai girlfriends will act as a real alternative like sexual compatibility robots to combact lonliness
I doubt we are that far off of it, I give it 5-10 years till we have fully automated AI girlfriends fit for whatever we want, once we get gene editing and we can make kids of our own with them it will be truly over for foids, the power will change but we’ll probably die before we see the glory of it.
True love completely died off in the 2000s.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I doubt we are that far off of it, I give it 5-10 years till we have fully automated AI girlfriends fit for whatever we want, once we get gene editing and we can make kids of our own with them it will be truly over for foids, the power will change but we’ll probably die before we see the glory of it.
True love completely died off in the 2000s.

well i'm 21 right now so in 10 years im 31 in another 10 im 41 I wonder how long I have to play the long game in terms of stats currently I have around 30 26 k saved in my bank so if i can wait 2 more years i could very easily get surgery and still live off it while I have down time because you can't get surgery and not have a few month cool down.