How was Sylvester Stallone considered hot?

• Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
it's incredibly how accurate he looks to those roman statues when he was very young jfl, text book example tbh

I guess I can't prove you wrong. Low IQ move to post your face on this site, hence you doing just that.
A lot of people post their faces on here. This is a very obscure site so you have nothing to lose posting on here. What’s your excuse?

A lot of people post their faces on here. This is a very obscure site so you have nothing to lose posting on here. What’s your excuse?

This place attracts some seriously fucked up people. Not worth posting my face on here to prove some guy who fucks landwhales wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and WadlowMaxxing
This place attracts some seriously fucked up people. Not worth posting my face on here to prove some guy who fucks landwhales wrong.
I’m a landwhale myself so...
You’re just making up excuses

I’m a landwhale myself so...
You’re just making up excuses

Yeah you are tbh. Didn't want to go there about it.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just not going to do it.

because he has ideal physique, ideal height of 5'9 and is masculine and alpha. 8PSL @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
cope, hes fucked more women than your entire family lineage
@subhuman incel read this. Stallone was slayer despite not being high psl
he had this masc look and persona, obviously great body and decent height, he simply was attractive to women

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
@subhuman incel read this. Stallone was slayer despite not being high psl
he had this masc look and persona, obviously great body and decent height, he simply was attractive to women
he was 8PSL in my heart

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786