How we treat black foids is a reflection of how Asian males are treated in the west

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
It occurred to me that I don’t even give black foids a chance, I immediately swipe left on them (even on a chadfish account because idgaf about their opinion and I need to save my likes for foids I actually care about) In the same way, I imagine absolutely everyone just swipes left or just dismisses us immediately upon seeing us.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, PrinceLuenLeoncur, janitormaxxing and 5 others
Jerked off 3 times today despite having a black foid in my phone I could fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
It occurred to me that I don’t even give black foids a chance, I immediately swipe left on them (even on a chadfish account because idgaf about their opinion and I need to save my likes for foids I actually care about) In the same way, I imagine absolutely everyone just swipes left or just dismisses us immediately upon seeing us.
Lol, they will very likely reject you too...

they smv mog me to gandy heaven tho

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
How do blacks treat people as a whole though? Well well well

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Mongoloids are genetic failures

Facts they suffer a similar plight to Asian men, the other gender or their race is successful in the dating market while they’re incel/femcel af

Facts they suffer a similar plight to Asian men, the other gender or their race is successful in the dating market while they’re incel/femcel af
Cant you being chang and still do pretty well in the dating market ?

I find black girls cute and attravtive

• +1
they smv mog me to gandy heaven tho
Yeah, if you compare yourself to the kpop chang of changs. Otherwise I've seen so many examples of JBW here in the US it's insane.

Lol, they will very likely reject you too...
Sure, but I honestly dgaf about them. My problem is that idgaf attitude applies to us asian guys as well. Why couldn't we keep the racism to blacks only?

Tales of a cucked SEA asian jewmerican living in florida

Tbh you don’t need to feel sorry for them. They probably still receive 10x the attention you get off the virtue of being women and having a vagina

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh you don’t need to feel sorry for them. They probably still receive 10x the attention you get off the virtue of being women and having a vagina
I'm not feeling sorry for them, just mentioning how we get similar (and probably even worse) treatment in the dating market. I haven't been to Europe before, apparently that's where rices find the most success

• JFL
I'm not feeling sorry for them, just mentioning how we get similar (and probably even worse) treatment in the dating market. I haven't been to Europe before, apparently that's where rices find the most success
Rice will have the most success in Colombia paying for a bitch

I swipe right on Black Women

From their perspective it’s rough because well you compare yourself to your surroundings. The same way a poor man in the west complains when he knows there’s starving ppl in Congo who only eat one meal a week.

Yeah blk foids are looked @
The same way women see Indian men and Asian men

• +1