how will the coping manlets react to this umpteenth proof that it's all about height ?

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese

as usual, "muh muh it's all about face" copers on suicide watch, tall guy with confidence = manly, seducing
shortcel with confidence = napoleon complex (napoleon wasnt even short but TEEHEE)
Manlets are getting so disrespected that i'm throwing shades at them rn when it's mostly tallfags defending their inceldom, that's how over it is for manlets, i'm too scared to anger the high t 6"4 balkan of the forum

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Deleted member 23391
The manlets here almost all realize it, even the manlet slayer Amnesia admits height is king and that he needs to wear lifts to get the attention he does. The only people that deny the heightpill are tall "incels".

• +1
Reactions: Manana, norwegianfreak, Roquefort and 1 other person
I know a guy who has craniodiaphyseal dysplasia but he’s 6’4 and slays

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Roquefort
The manlets here almost all realize it, even the manlet slayer Amnesia admits height is king and that he needs to wear lifts to get the attention he does. The only people that deny the heightpill are tall "incels".
Save up for LL till you’re 7’0

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
I must be deformed

• JFL
if its about height explain zac efron

• +1
I know a guy who has craniodiaphyseal dysplasia but he’s 6’4 and slays
my father was an illiterate, no skills, NOTHING IN LIFE EXCEPT HAIR AND TALLNESS.
He is now a millionaire, fucked multiple prime bitches and rose from literal mumbai slum ( the equivalence in france atleast )
he had NO GAME, NOTHING, DUMB AS A FUCKING ROCK yet he was always appointed at the HIGHEST paying jobs + the most important, fucked his secretary multiple times too. HEIGHT IS LIFE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23391 and LampPostPrime
its a guy and the comment is sarcastic. no girl would ever use a montgomery pfp with derp as username

• JFL
but true height is everything if u are normie/average

• +1
my father was an illiterate, no skills, NOTHING IN LIFE EXCEPT HAIR AND TALLNESS.
He is now a millionaire, fucked multiple prime bitches and rose from literal mumbai slum ( the equivalence in france atleast )
he had NO GAME, NOTHING, DUMB AS A FUCKING ROCK yet he was always appointed at the HIGHEST paying jobs + the most important, fucked his secretary multiple times too. HEIGHT IS LIFE
How tall

>French faggot
i would actually slice your anus with my bare hands and rip your guts open so i could fill it with my dick while i make you eat your own testicles that i sliced with a blunt rusted kukri knife irl in asseto corsa

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LampPostPrime
i would actually slice your anus with my bare hands and rip your guts open so i could fill it with my dick while i make you eat your own testicles that i sliced with a blunt rusted kukri knife irl in asseto corsa
>France

Heightpill doesn’t apply if you’re BBC, forget to mention that part

• JFL
And it's a fucking guy.... I hate men and women equally tbh. Height obsessed species.
Dwa

• So Sad
i'm legit boiling rn where do u live, u think because u tall u untouchable ? I have legit nothing to lose, i may be a manlet subhuman but i'll prove my high t by taking your front and back virginity with my rusted machete, i'm not joking i am highly dangerous individual i just got out of asylum by feigning sanity but my 5"3 height persona is asking me to rape and behead you rn, the voices are real and until they are satiated i cannot sleep, eat or concentrate, i have to make the voices stop i will take you with me in daedra realm by inflicting so much pain to you you will get scarred for life, mentally and physically, i cannot reach your organs with my subhuman indian height but i swear on gandhi i will withdraw your ballsack with my bare teeth and rip your family jewels while the nerves are still attached.
Like a pitbull, i will chew on it and enjoy every second while you try to crush my head and scream in agonizing pain. God witness my oath i will not let it go until i'm sure you will not procreate in any capacity for the rest of your life In Team fortress 2 . The only thing i fear is allah

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Face is king.

• Ugh..
View attachment 2364975
as usual, "muh muh it's all about face" copers on suicide watch, tall guy with confidence = manly, seducing
shortcel with confidence = napoleon complex (napoleon wasnt even short but TEEHEE)
Manlets are getting so disrespected that i'm throwing shades at them rn when it's mostly tallfags defending their inceldom, that's how over it is for manlets, i'm too scared to anger the high t 6"4 balkan of the forum
I saw this lol.

• Woah
What the fek are you doing on here then