How would a low status male and female respond in these scenarios

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Let’s say you’re a high status jock with decent looks and top tier frame. What would happen in these scenarios?

- You approach a low status male and ask him to hang out. Get to know him, then you rep him and put him on a plan to ascend and get girls

- you approach a low status female with decent looks and ask to go on a date

What would happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
They would both shoot you with a crossbow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
tbh I know this skinny fat kinda ugly guy irl with no friends.

We used to be close but we fell off in the past couple years. I was thinking about dropping some blackpills in discord chat to see how he responds, he might be blackpilled already, and then try to ascend him to at least have a couple friends and be at least applicable for a girlfriend.

But I probably won’t do that... I wish I had the low inhibition to do shit like that but I just don’t. If I want to ascend someone I have to maxx out myself first because there are still many things I can improve on before I go and try to fix up someone elses life.

Both would say yes to your proposal. Guy is more likely to reject your proposal then the girl but both still have a high chance of success

This question needs more context. Is this in a school setting or somewhere else?