How would you describe this pheno in words? How good is it?

How good is this pheno?

• Total voters
@popular kid What do you rate the pheno and what ethnicity does it look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
@popular kid What do you rate the pheno and what ethnicity does it look like?
Half white half middle eastern
overall good pheno 8/10

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How could you tell? JFL
To be fair some half South Asian half White individuals were used in the average composite morph too.

Thank you!

• Love it
@PointOfNoReturn @SurgeryEnjoyer @Lonenely sigma @PolishNegro @gungnir @hade Why God?

@JustOneQuestion @Hoso @popular kid @mecha72 @LowTrust @Maesthetics=King @moggerbarrett Why mogger?

@justinzayn @zoomerstein @PrettyBoi @Alton @try2beme @chadinmaking3000 Why above average?
Above average because doesn’t have JBW halo but has good eye and hair coloring. I have the same pheno with white skin and I think it’s my best trait.

• +1
Thank you!

Why not?

Thank you!

What's your ethnicity? How would you describe this pheno?
Doesn’t have JBW halo because that coloring is too dark skinned. Reminds me of Nic Kaufmann who has God tier coloring for a curry but not ideal.

Here are some photos of parts of my face to show my coloring. My lips are also prettyboy red/pink but i didn’t want to reveal too much of my face because i’m high inhib. I feel the absolute best pheno possible is mine, maybe with A10 eyes if blue eye preference, and better/glossier skin because mine has some redness. If i perfected my skin and got my usual summer olive tan I think this is on the path to God tier coloring, however.

I’m purebred Turkish, only light eyed person in my family.

Attachments

• IMG_1973.jpeg
    IMG_1973.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1280_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1280_Original.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Doesn’t have JBW halo because that coloring is too dark skinned.
Gotcha, anything else?
Reminds me of Nic Kaufmann who has God tier coloring for a curry but not ideal.
I mean Nick Kaufmann was also included in the average JFL.
Here are some photos of parts of my face to show my coloring. My lips are also prettyboy red/pink but i didn’t want to reveal too much of my face because i’m high inhib. I feel the absolute best pheno possible is mine, maybe with A10 eyes if blue eye preference, and better/glossier skin because mine has some redness. If i perfected my skin and got my usual summer olive tan I think this is on the path to God tier coloring, however.
Good colouring; yours is lighter than mine.
I’m purebred Turkish, only light eyed person in my family.
Not surprised.

Gotcha, anything else?
If your coloring is truly like the mock up I wouldn’t worry about changing it but rather playing into it. Work on skin care to truly show off that skin color as healthily as possible and make sure you exfoliate/balm your lips to show off the color.

Obviously I don’t know how good your skin or lip health is but those are my two biggest focuses rn.