How would you go about trying to sell anabolic steroids

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Title.

Say you could order the powders from China and turn them into an injectable oil for around $4 a vial with each vial then being worth $30-80 depending on the steroid.

How would you market yourself? as in:
How would you get as many customers as possible while keeping the chances of you getting caught low?

Selling online would be hard. Random cash constantly flowing into your bank account will set of red flags. Cash would likely be easier.

You really wouldn't have to sell much to start making good money too tbh. Profits aren't taxed. Selling just 5-10vials a week would be earning you more then wagecucking with a shitty job. The only problem is finding the customers.

askin for a friend

NICE TRY FBI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Normieville, CopeIsReal, Worthlesshapa777 and 1 other person
Title.

Say you could order the powders from China and turn them into an injectable oil for around $4 a vial with each vial then being worth $30-80 depending on the steroid.

How would you market yourself? as in:
How would you get as many customers as possible while keeping the chances of you getting caught low?

Selling online would be hard. Random cash constantly flowing into your bank account will set of red flags. Cash would likely be easier.

You really wouldn't have to sell much to start making good money too tbh. Profits aren't taxed. Selling just 5-10vials a week would be earning you more then wagecucking with a shitty job. The only problem is finding the customers.

askin for a friend
Cryptocurrencies only or gold

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
imagine asking for advice on how to sell illegal drugs on an fbi monitored site

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, CopeIsReal, Zeta ascended and 7 others
There's many right ways to do it, but if you intend on having direct face to face interactions, you're not gonna have a long and successful career in this game.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I would give it to men for free.

Accept the pay in CS:GO keys

• +1
Reactions: Worthlesshapa777 and Chadelite
Give free samples to roidcels in gym

imagine asking for advice on how to sell illegal drugs on an fbi monitored site
Imagine thinking the fbi care about some guy selling anabolics in ireland.

You don't want to get caught regardless but anabolics don't get you into nearly as much trouble as actual drugs.

you probably get into more trouble selling weed tbh. From what I've seen in ireland you only get a fine in court selling this shit

Last edited:
You get big as fuck with trenbologni sandwiches. You go to the gym. Do lat pulldowns and grunt as high as you can. They’ll know you are the dealer trust me.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
you advertise on websites like meso / thinksteroids forum and then you use bitcoin for money and and protonmail for communication because they are encrypted

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Depends on the country. Not easy with a new lab. Especially if you don't have awesome packaging and professional looking products. Sounds like you would be cooking some shit up in your bath tub and expect people to pay $80 for it. Only a retard would. If you invest into professional packaging etc then it makes no sense to sell 10 vials a week. You would go the wholesale route and find resellers. Less risk for yourself that way too and you wont have to deal with small orders. You need to start with low as fuck prices and make reputation for yourself. Overdose you gear.

You become a vendor on the darknet and undercut the more established and trusted vendors. As you get good reviews, you can raise prices to be similar to theirs.

I have no experience in this. But I'm certain you can find information if you really want to.

Also let me know if you sell Raloxifene JFL. I might be your friends first buyer ;)

EDIT: Bonus if you live in a country other than the US and can offer domestic shipping to people in that country

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow