How would you looksmax eggy?

HorseFace

HorseFace

done

I definetly think he could reach average if he lost some fat, started gymceling, got a hair transplant, lefort and orbital implants, cheekbone implants, upper eyelid exposure surgery, tinted his brows and grew a thick stubble

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Lorsss
A pile of shit with sprinkles on it is still a pile of shit

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, HailToTheKing, mrdolphin and 3 others
Hair transplant + hairline lowering, thicker eyebrows, custom cheekbone implants, weight loss + buccal fat removal, double jaw surgery + custom wraparound jaw implant, filler for under eye, filler for slightly bigger lips, diet changes for better skin, gymcel, leg lengthening if short

• +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh, CupOfCoffee and HorseFace
View attachment 12388

I definetly think he could reach average if he lost some fat, started gymceling, got a hair transplant, lefort and orbital implants, cheekbone implants, upper eyelid exposure surgery, tinted his brows and grew a thick stubble
He'd probably have a really uncanny face

It's over for him. I'd just rot.
If I was 0.5 points lower than I am rn I'd also just give up.
Looksmaxing as a sub4 is senseless.

Thugmaxxing is probably a better route for him since he is pretty much a lost cause. Face piercings/tattoos max and match with some freak girl that gets turned on by those type of things because of she lived childhood traumas that make her dissociate from normal human beings.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Reincarnatemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Thugmaxxing is probably a better route for him since he is pretty much a lost cause. Face piercings/tattoos max and match with some freak girl that gets turned on by those type of things because of she lived childhood traumas that make her dissociate from normal human beings.

That may be. But i really dont think he is a fully lost cause because his facial harmony is really not that bad (not saying its good)

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and mrdolphin
Hair transplant + hairline lowering, thicker eyebrows, custom cheekbone implants, weight loss + buccal fat removal, double jaw surgery + custom wraparound jaw implant, filler for under eye, filler for slightly bigger lips, diet changes for better skin, gymcel, leg lengthening if short
In other words, spend your whole life looksmaxing. And you still have a risk of dying or deformity from a car crash.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
In other words, spend your whole life looksmaxing. And you still have a risk of dying or deformity from a car crash.

You have that anyway, its fucking worth it if it'll maybe get you laid and improve your life quality
Looking at that picture makes me feel uncomfortable

Incel Gru vs Chad Dru

better than doing nothing and wasting your whole life, it’s one life mind as well do everything possible to make it or die trying tbh, main issue is the money tho if you have enough money you can get procedure after procedure fast and move on

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and HorseFace
Becoming a character like Darth Vader or Legate Lanius is his only chance.

He doesn't have to. He statusmaxxed hard with his music and youtube game, word is he has hot bitches coming in left and right.

That's what you autists don't get, while you're worrying about looksmaxing and shit dudes with hard game like eggy are out there macking hard.

face swap surgery

procedure after procedure fast
That's what I need. If my dad gave me $50,000 now I could become Chadlite by 2020. Unfortunately it's going to be a slow, slow process.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
That's what I need. If my dad gave me $50,000 now I could become Chadlite by 2020. Unfortunately it's going to be a slow, slow process.
It sucks tbh cuz you need the money when you’re young in your 20s so you can ascend asap but at same time you gotta work a bunch of jobs and save for years till you have enough or do some typa business and pray you get lucky with that

wrong thread

i'd use the rope. only takes one rep

Get rid of bloat and dark undereyes then eyebrowmaxx
20190112 205700

Entire face transplant.
And then after all that he'd be 2..maybe 2.5/10
He doesn't have to. He statusmaxxed hard with his music and youtube game, word is he has hot bitches coming in left and right.

That's what you autists don't get, while you're worrying about looksmaxing and shit dudes with hard game like eggy are out there macking hard.
Yeah man eggys fucking all the hotties.

shotgun implants dude. its over for him and he knows it. why bother

He still gets pussy ngl.
He has that e-celeb status tbh.

as someone that could replace him as poster boy - it’s nearly impossible
you’ll spend all your life and resources on it and the damage done to yourself at one point will make your apparence NOT your biggest problem
and i’m aware that saying this is a extreme statement
but i’ve been there

as someone that could replace him as poster boy - it’s nearly impossible
you’ll spend all your life and resources on it and the damage done to yourself at one point will make your apparence NOT your biggest problem
and i’m aware that saying this is a extreme statement
but i’ve been there

What?

there is nothing that can be done in his case
im very similar to him
and unless he really is famous for whatever he does I assure you most of his relationship will be one where he gets mentally and maybe even physically abused by his girlfriend

he probably has a better life staying away from all of that

there is nothing that can be done in his case
im very similar to him
and unless he really is famous for whatever he does I assure you most of his relationship will be one where he gets mentally and maybe even physically abused by his girlfriend

he probably has a better life staying away from all of that

Whats the reasoning behind that assumption about his relationships? I dont see why he would be abused. Besides its better to improve yourself and maybe get with a somewhat below average looking girl than to rot your life away dying alone. He could come along way just by stop smoking and losing some weight.

Whats the reasoning behind that assumption about his relationships? I dont see why he would be abused. Besides its better to improve yourself and maybe get with a somewhat below average looking girl than to rot your life away dying alone. He could come along way just by stop smoking and losing some weight.

it’s not an assumption
in his case it is
but if you think you’re a lucky guy because you have a girlfriend you are mistaken
even if you’re with an average looking girl she will take everything you do for granted because you are considered damaged goods
don’t get me started on what actual good looking girls will do to you
improving is very well worth it
thinking he can be in an equal relationship with a girl is delusional unless she REALLY loves him
which is fun because 98% in here deny that even exists (I don’t)
but other then that he’ll be the submissive one
and that’s his best position
if he tries to escape from that he’ll be abused until he wants to kill him self
because everything they do to a guy like him will be excuseable
believe me
no one will fucking care
maybe cause he is a youtuber it’s different because they would be cautious of that
but otherwise there is nothing holding someone back to fuck with you
you either drop out, if they let you
or they destroy uou
and don’t think you can just say “no i don’t want this anymore” and leave
because that will be taken as insult and do you really think a girl with much higher VALUE will let you do that to her?
improving foremost requires for my understanding improving/change of your situation
and chances are that won’t do it for him
but he is a youtuber so why would he invest in something as pointless as that

Last edited:
If he could get forward growth and expand his palate he would actually become very attractive. Recessed face is the biggest killer of looks, and hence the reason why his face is egg-shaped.

He would still be sort of beta looking but he would be much more attractive. He could fix that by gymcelling and working on his eye area after he fixed his facial recession.

If he could get forward growth and expand his palate he would actually become very attractive. Recessed face is the biggest killer of looks, and hence the reason why his face is egg-shaped.

He would still be sort of beta looking but he would be much more attractive. He could fix that by gymcelling and working on his eye area after he fixed his facial recession.

Fixing your facial recession isn't the easiest thing to do tho. And im confused how he developed that way.