Title just a random thought i had this morning. Like Half White and Half Black

Which side do they pick?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, normie_joe and 3 others
leaving him in the bathtub

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, murdah, Patient A and 8 others
I'd try my best to not teach him about racism because the more you talk about it to a kid, they more it's imprinted in their mind. I'd just try to stay clear of the topic all together and just show the kid love and hope for the best. Otherwise, I'd raise him like any other normal kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
I'd try my best to not teach him about racism because the more you talk about it to a kid, they more it's imprinted in their mind. I'd just try to stay clear of the topic all together and just show the kid love and hope for the best. Otherwise, I'd raise him like any other normal kid.
In theory that sounds good but schools will teach them it and the world will teach them different.

I much rather tell my kids about racism and teach them accurate history while telling them about famous people who were slaves changed there life.

Tell them it's a great lesson behind racism and slavery. You know what is is? No matter how bad life is you can always win no matter what.

I will tell them don't ever change yourself for anyone love everything about yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Ricky212, northern mogger and 3 others
if its mine then yeah

raise him like normal a kid

-forces him to watch mike mew tutorials whilst playing salludon edirs in bg for 12 hours everyday
- pumps hgh right into the viens

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger, rand anon and 3 others
raise him like normal a kid

-forces him to watch mike mew tutorials whilst playing salludon edirs in bg for 12 hours everyday
- pumps hgh start into the viens
-begins jelqing at 12

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I'll raise him to be a great person just like i would raise a child of my own race

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Carv

Which side do they pick?
Just let them choose, raise them gender and race neutral.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I know it's not possible with black ones, but I'd raise them anywhere where the ethnic parent's home is. If she's Chinese I'd move to China, or HK/Taiwan if work circumstances allowed. I don't think it's worth the hassle otherwise. They'd english mog all the classes as well allowing for studying overseas. They'd probably get dual citizenship it depends but often it works that way. And I'm sure they'd integrate as well since they'd look way more asian/indian/mena/whatever. Yes, it'll be obvious they're not pure but I don't think it'll that much of a difference when compared to the west. There's no mix that comes out white.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Carv
Just let them choose, raise them gender and race neutral.
Yeah but what happens when they called hard r they won't be prepared.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Gonthar and mayo mogger
I know it's not possible with black ones, but I'd raise them anywhere where the ethnic parent's home is. If she's Chinese I'd move to China, or HK/Taiwan. I don't think it's worth the hassle otherwise. They'd english mog all the classes as well allowing for studying overseas. They'd probably inheirt my passport. At the same time feeling like they belong. And I'm sure they'd integrate as well since they'd look way more asian/indian/mena/whatever. Yes, it'll be obvious they're not pure but I don't think it'll that much of a difference when compared to the west. There's no mix that comes out white.
Good idea maybe i will raise them in South Africa or something

one drop rule asserts that they are black. therefore, the will and have to identify as black.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, northern mogger and 1 other person
bro mutts are not the only biracial people , why the fuck a happa would called hard r?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Call them one at home first, so they will be prepared...

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, PrinceLuenLeoncur, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
  • JFL
bro thinks we are in the 80s
"bro's retarded". name one biracial person who has identified as a white person. you're actually retarded. name one. just one. even if there was one they would be shunned by society for denying their blackness. society wouldn't however shun someone who denied their whiteness.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gonthar
"bro's retarded". name one biracial person who has identified as a white person. you're actually retarded. name one. just one. even if there was one they would be shunned by society for denying their blackness.
They identify as 2 or more races.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and darkness97
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, mayo mogger and Carv
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
"bro's retarded". name one biracial person who has identified as a white person. you're actually retarded. name one. just one. even if there was one they would be shunned by society for denying their blackness. society wouldn't however shun someone who denied their whiteness.
No one self-identifies as white, they would immediately be called a racist. There are mixed people however who don't discuss their "blackness" so they might as well be considered whites.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, northern mogger, darkness97 and 1 other person
No one self-identifies as white, they would immediately be called a racist. There are mixed people however who don't discuss their "blackness" so they might as well be considered whites.
I've noticed that alot mixed people ignore black side.

Im raise my kids if they become bi racial to accept black and white.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I'd cut his dick off, raise him as a femboy so that he could become white man's bitchboy.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
I've noticed that alot mixed people ignore black side.

Im raise my kids if they become bi racial to accept black and white.
are u black? if yes then would u even raise him at the first place?

I'd cut his dick off, raise him as a femboy so that he could become white man's bitchboy.
bro wrote his autobiography's summary.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and northern mogger
are black? if yes then would even raise him at the first place?
Im talking about if ever get with a white girl, latina this is future me thinking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: northern mogger and mayo mogger
I would just put it out of its misery. Just end that creatures suffering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, northern mogger and Carv
i can’t dude

id rather not but if i have to

because i want children and everyone wants their children to be versions of themselves. if my kid had dark skin and an afro id feel like im raising somebody elses kid.

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Which side do they pick?
The child would have to live in the west I won’t sully my native homeland with mongrel seed. My mutt child will learn to embrace his other side and his bbc side equally and call themsleves “Mixed race”

Where I live there’s a HUGE community of mullatos like a LOT of them and they are proud of being mixed so proud they are racist towards blacks and whites and view themselves as better than both :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yeah this is the result of Tyrone and babatunde busting nuts in Whire women and then going ghost. 👻

• +1
The child would have to live in the west I won’t sully my native homeland with mongrel seed. My mutt child will learn to embrace his other side and his bbc side equally and call themsleves “Mixed race”

Where I live there’s a HUGE community of mullatos like a LOT of them and they are proud of being mixed so proud they are racist towards blacks and whites and view themselves as better than both :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yeah this is the result of Tyrone and babatunde busting nuts in Whire women and then going ghost. 👻
made me laugh irl

"f Tyrone and babatunde busting nuts in Whire women"

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
made me laugh irl

"f Tyrone and babatunde busting nuts in Whire women"
This is how it is though is it not? I see these beasts everyday they are growing like a cancer. Its best to keep them in white countries and let rhem propagate their Talmudic prophecy of a brown slave race there…

Ironically I’m trying to slay a moooooo lotttoooo rn so I’m a hypocrite :feelswah: but I’m incel so I have no choice but to simp

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Carv
Im gonna raise him to be a carbon copy of the prince of bel air
IMG 5303

• JFL