HTB took pictures of her on My Phone

maximuslaid

maximuslaid

Schizophrenia
Today, this HTB who is the prettiest girl in my class, took my phone and take a total of 16 pictures and 3 videos of her while i was doing my homework next to her.
IMG 5085

Does this mean she is into me?

This is how i look like
IMG 4465

5’9 frauded to 6’0 MTN, HTN here in SEA.

And the whole time me and her were talking and laughing. We got the whole class looking at us and i was acting like this super NT guy. I feel like this was just another schizo episode but it wasnt. Though at the end of the class i kinda ran out of my energy to fraud my NTness and i started acting nonNT af and not talking as coherent as before and i can tell she got bored .(over for my autistic ass jfl)

This girl got like 10 dudes in her inbox talking to her. I even saw her walking with some dudes at the end of the class. And she has been doing this with me for a few days now.
Does this mean she likes me or she is just using me as a way to satisfy her thirst for attention and validation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PickleTheSlayer, lemonnz and 7 others
how do you fraud from 5'9 to 6ft? either you have a mutant wingspan that makes you look normal, or the lifts make you look like a mutant.
I gotta see

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, ElTruecel, BoredPrince and 2 others
how do you fraud from 5'9 to 6ft? either you have a mutant wingspan that makes you look normal, or the lifts make you look like a mutant.
I gotta see
i wear 6cm lift. Fraud to 5’11.5 near 6ft but i tell people im 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: j05, Heinrich Schmidt, PseduoAryan and 2 others
I heard it can fuck up your posture but i havent seen any side effect yet
It’s because u don’t notice posture changes that’s why people who try to fix their posture give up because changes are not noticeable to them

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid

jfl.
that is unsustainable.
what are you going to do when you take the shoes off and they realize?
it would be more 1000x more embarrassing to be outed than it would be to own being 5'9.

Attention seeking foid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, 📎♿️⚙️, PseduoAryan and 2 others
View attachment 2789069
jfl.
that is unsustainable.
it would be more 1000x more embarrassing to be outed than it would be to own being 5'9.
I know. I tried to keep my lifts on most of the time in class. Whenever i have to play basketball during PE i took them off in the bathroom purposefully run around alot, slouch down and try not to stand too close to people so i dont get suspected. If anyone told me i look shorter i just tell them im slouching and find a way to run to the bathroom and put the lifts on

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, lemonnz, Deleted member 62070 and 1 other person
I know. I tried to keep my lifts on most of the time in class. Whenever i have to play basketball during PE i took them off in the bathroom purposefully run around alot, slouch down and try not to stand too close to people so i dont get suspected. If anyone told me i look shorter i just tell them im slouching and find a way to run to the bathroom and put the lifts on
that has to be hellish on your psyche.
the amount of subconscious stress you're placing upon yourself will tear your insides apart.
it'll develop, if not already, into an extreme neuroticism.

idk brah you're messing with your mind in a way that you shouldn't.
love who you are, you can't change it, and lying to yourself isn't healthy.

god speed.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and maximuslaid
She was bored bro, women do weird shit, focus on yourself and save your heartbreak 💔

Love bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, lemonnz and maximuslaid
that has to be hellish on your psyche.
the amount of subconscious stress you're placing upon yourself will tear your insides apart.
it'll develop, if not already, into an extreme neuroticism.

idk brah you're messing with your mind in a way that you shouldn't.
love who you are, you can't change it, and lying to yourself isn't healthy.

god speed.
Girls told me im tall multiple time so i guess its worth it.
She was bored bro, women do weird shit, focus on yourself and save your heartbreak 💔

Love bro
But she talks to me almost everyday. Should i accept that she doesnt like me and stop talking to her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Lev Peshkov
Yes and stop blanking the pics I wanna see the foid

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
shes not HTB JFL

i can see this through the badly censored pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 41284 and ascension
Girls told me im tall multiple time so i guess its worth it.

But she talks to me almost everyday. Should i accept that she doesnt like me and stop talking to her?
Be a man, confess your feeling that’s the only way you’ll know. The ROI is good man but there’s no reward without risk so take that risk today man!

• Love it

Just ignore her lol, if she really liked you she'd let you know. Just lay down, crack open a beer, cancel your gym membership and LDAR + order a anime body pillow like @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
shes not HTB JFL

i can see this through the badly censored pics
MTB maybe in the west but she is seen as attractive here.
Yes and stop blanking the pics I wanna see the foid
Not gonna dox myself
Just ignore her lol, if she really liked you she'd let you know. Just lay down, crack open a beer, cancel your gym membership and LDAR + order a anime body pillow like @Vermilioncore
Im 16 I aint losing hope yet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, buflek and ascension
View attachment 2789069
jfl.
that is unsustainable.
Damn my dick is the same size that of the mug.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and maximuslaid
She looks squishy
Is she squishy

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I doubt you're really getting 6 cm of extra height, they must compress or something. Max I can do is 4 cm and even then I have to be a bit conscious of how I walk, 5 cm I could barely walk normally and it's too noticeable. 3 cm is the max if you really want to not worry about it imo. Then again I have flat feet and this is with lifts, I haven't tried proper elevator shoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
don't ask too many questions

just put dick in vagina

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 58230, maximuslaid and 1 other person
Jfl at your
Today, this HTB who is the prettiest girl in my class, took my phone and take a total of 16 pictures and 3 videos of her while i was doing my homework next to her.
View attachment 2789003

This is how i look like
View attachment 2789019

And the whole time me and her were talking and laughing. We got the whole class looking at us and i was acting like this super NT guy. I feel like this was just another schizo episode but it wasnt. Though at the end of the class i kinda ran out of my energy to fraud my NTness and i started acting nonNT af and not talking as coherent as before and i can tell she got bored .(over for my autistic ass jfl)

This girl got like 10 dudes in her inbox talking to her. I even saw her walking with some dudes at the end of the class. And she has been doing this with me for a few days now.
Does this mean she likes me or she is just using me as a way to satisfy her thirst for attention and validation?
Jfl at your gallery images nigga

• JFL
  • JFL
bros winning in life

she's an attention seeking whore. i'd slap her if i were in yoir shoes

• +1
View attachment 2789003

This is how i look like
View attachment 2789019

Jfl at your camera roll

• JFL
Dude 6 fucking cm IS CRAZY

• +1

• Love it
Bro got orc the frame mogger on his shi
IMG 7091

• Love it
It’s called having fun.

You’re ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximuslaid and Clown Show
Dude you just got used for free clownery and entertainment, it's over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381 and maximuslaid
Fuck her hard

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381