HTN bad boy IOI that just happened to me

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Saw a hot girl at the stop who looked 17-20 in her car and was playing rap so I went up to her and said I like the music ur playing she said thanks so I said can I hop in and she drove me to my house that was 2-5 mins away and gave me her contact

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ambi, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 6 others
I’m a 6’0 mulatto with a mustache and dreads btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Chintuck22, 3links2 and 3 others
K

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
@shizuku11111 thoughts?

• +1
pics of u face or did not happen.-

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, CarrotMaxxer and Jova
and then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, aspiringexcel, Willmogulater and 4 others
K

• +1
Why would I lie about something so random to a bunch of dalits
you're 13
a 20 yr old did not give you her phone number
if she did, either she thought u were a sad little orphan or you're gonna get kidnapped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, It'snotover, aestheticsrespecter and 9 others
you're 13
if she did, either she thought u were a sad little orphan or you're gonna get kidnapped
She wasn’t 20 retard, I love how I said 17-20 but to further fit your story you changed it to 20.

She was 16

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, EliteMewing and Jova
you're 13
I’m 6’2 with shoes on cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, EliteMewing and Jova
you're weird.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and CarrotMaxxer
She wasn’t 20 retard, I love how I said 17-20 but to further fit your story you changed it to 20.

She was 16
who looked 17-20 in her car
u estimated she was 17-20
i used the upper end of your estimate
youre stupid as fuck and honestly pissing me off
im not responding to you anymore

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, NoseProphecy and Jova
u estimated she was 17-20
i used the upper end of your estimate
youre stupid as fuck and honestly pissing me off
im not responding to you anymore
Cope faggot, kill urself

• +1
Larp af nigga said the music is good then she gave her number apparently

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and CarrotMaxxer
@Jova cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EliteMewing and Jova
U

• +1
Ofc this would be weird to an incel, ur lonely asf and can’t get no pussy
it's true, you are a strange guy.

maybe even a little crazy. everything you do suggests being a bit unhinged and detached from reality. even double replying to my message is something most posters wouldn't do. this story is also so ridiculous that that in itself is another reason for you being strange.

even if this story is absolutely true that is just a weird thing to do. even chads wouldn't think to do something like that unless they were high or something. it's not that big of a deal, but i would be weirded out by you in real life because of how randomly and uninhibited you act. you are most likely going to slay the most women out of just being crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, CarrotMaxxer and Jova
low inhib bad boy bumping of own thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Jova
it's true, you are a strange guy.

maybe even a little crazy. everything you do suggests being a bit unhinged and detached from reality. even double replying to my message is something most posters wouldn't do. this story is also so ridiculous that that in itself is another reason for you being strange.

even if this story is absolutely true that is just a weird thing to do. even chads wouldn't think to do something like that unless they were high or something. it's not that big of a deal, but i would be weirded out by you in real life because of how randomly and uninhibited you act. you are most likely going to slay the most women out of just being crazy.
Name 5 things I did that makes u think dis

• +1
Name 5 things I did that makes u think dis
i never considered that you also may be a child. but its literally everything that you do.

i can't explain it, but if you are not a child then you will look back on your time here and cringe.

• +1
i never considered that you also may be a child. but its literally everything that you do.

i can't explain it, but if you are not a child then you will look back on your time here and cringe.
Alr but name 3 things

• +1

Link at least 1-3 threads

• +1
Link at least 1-3 threads
this motherfucker pm'ed me:hnghn::hnghn::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

this is what i am talking about. asking someone to link 3 threads over and over again when they obviously aren't interested in talking to. i unfortunately have to put you on ignore now.

linking three threads to you is like trying to explain what water is to a fish. it's everything they know and invisible to them. if you're a kid however you will grow out of it hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

this is what i am talking about. asking someone to link 3 threads over and over again when they obviously aren't interested in talking to. i unfortunately have to put you on ignore now.

linking three threads to you is like trying to explain what water is to a fish. it's everything they know and invisible to them. if you're a kid however you will grow out of it hopefully.
You’re so weird

• +1
F

• +1
  • +1
@EliteMewing givjng me your thoughts ≠ upvoting the comment

might be a larp but i think its real, maybe he is blowing it out of proportion tho (he prolly asked for her number too).
wait its you lmfao. did u tell the whole story?

already repmaxxed you 😛

wait its you lmfao. did u tell the whole story?
Yes nigga but then a Reddit nigga called me weird because he has no game tag him @darkness97

• JFL
Yes nigga but then a Reddit nigga called me weird because he has no game tag him @darkness97
yeh i can see why u do good with the females. quite the commanding character

you're 13
Is this guy actually 13 years old

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Still lurking?

Attachments

• IMG_3310.jpeg
    IMG_3310.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 0
Saw a hot girl at the stop who looked 17-20 in her car and was playing rap so I went up to her and said I like the music ur playing she said thanks so I said can I hop in and she drove me to my house that was 2-5 mins away and gave me her contact

@lilith ur telling me this thread was already made?