HTN ethnic dude uses good looks to get minors to flash him on Omegle- shares the pics with his fans on discord.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

“If I tell you my age you will skip me”

“I’m 19 how old are you?”

“I’m 15”

“So you said you’re 18?”

Why are ethnics so low inhib

@MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue, try2beme and 6 others
Bro he’s dumb asf for this clearly is a slayer yet he’s gonna let these normies hunt him until he’s in jail

Like the guy is basically begging to get on a sex offender list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, try2beme, bloomercel and 7 others
Bro he’s dumb asf for this clearly is a slayer yet he’s gonna let these normies hunt him until he’s in jail

Yk how normies are with this already if ur 18 and go for a 17 yo girl they say ur grooming her

I would definitely not risk this shit especially in America

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Too bad he's low iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, RecessedChinCel and 3 others

This is why every ethnic guy is ugly. Because the second one gets good looks like him they do some dumb shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Xangsane, bloomercel and 5 others
Yk how normies are with this already if ur 18 and go for a 17 yo girl they say ur grooming her

I would definitely not risk this shit especially in America
I know plenty of guys who are 18 dating 17 year old jbs in the US. Depends on your community I guess

I know plenty of guys who are 18 dating 17 year old jbs in the US. Depends on your community I guess
Irl nobody cares but in the internet I see this shit all the time

Like there was a 19 yo YouTuber who had to apologise give receets etc because he dmed a 17 yo like niggas are so obcessed over this online

He totally went off the internet after this video

THIS CHILD PREDATOR HAS A CUTE GF WHILE YOU ROT INCEL!!!
IMG 6130

His girlfriend was in a discord call with him while he asked a 15 year old for nudes :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Jfl at this pathetic blackcel trying to say that this nigga is “manipulating” and “grooming” these foids when they’re the ones willingly showing their ass and tits to this nigga cuz he mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Xangsane, try2beme and 1 other person
Jfl at this pathetic blackcel trying to say that this nigga is “manipulating” and “grooming” these foids when they’re the ones willingly showing their ass and tits to this nigga cuz he mogs
Isn’t it ironic when normie think of a predator they imagine some ugly subfive bald guy.

Meanwhile the real dangerous “predators” are guys that look like him. Dude legit looks like Aladdin, he can easily convince these young girls to expose themselves to him.

Meanwhile subfive incel predator ends up talking to Chris Hansen.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
This nigger is beyond jealous

Isn’t it ironic when normie think of a predator they imagine some ugly subfive bald guy.

Meanwhile the real dangerous “predators” are guys that look like him. Dude legit looks like Aladdin, he can easily convince these young girls to expose themselves to him.

Meanwhile subfive incel predator ends up talking to Chris Hansen.
Deadass lmao

The real predators are the moggers in their late teens-early 20s using their god given genetics to fuck on underaged JB pussy :lul:

And these foids will happily give it to them then act like they were “groomed” when in actuality they loved every second of getting piped by an older more masculine man

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

You're right. Normies don't look too kindly on this. He's going to ruin his life by becoming a registered sex offender and possibly going to prison

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko