HTN + V taper physique = Chadlite IRL

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
There is no way around it, if you have a decent frame to create a v taper, according to the golden ratio, just go for it, the majority of people at least can get a 1.61 shoulder to waist ratio, doesn’t matter if you’re a LTN or MTN, it will always raise your SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mog3D, Xangsane and 3 others
based. you wanna join our mafia gonza

• JFL
Reactions: Gonza
the only scenario in which an aesthetic gymmaxxed physique won't significantly improve your SMV is if you're a truecel, manlet or turbo autist.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, MoggsWithBoness, ElTruecel and 4 others
the only scenario in which an aesthetic gymmaxxed physique won't significantly improve your SMV is if you're a truecel, manlet or turbo autist.
basically 99% of this forum (me included)

what height do you consider the cutoff for manlets

Nah man thats cope, i have a 1.9 shoulder waist and barely get pussy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and NerdcelThundercok
Nah man thats cope, i have a 1.9 shoulder waist and barely get pussy
cope is either 2.2 shoulder waist to be considered human atleast and 6ft

what height do you consider the cutoff for manlets
3 inches below average male height wherever you are. Generally speaking I'd say 5'8 and below. Keep in mind that's for manlet, not "normal short". I think 5'9 is the bare minimum to be able to look masculine and get taken seriously, e.g. prime Stallone, Tom Hardy, Johnny Depp etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection
cope is either 2.2 shoulder waist to be considered human atleast and 6ft

IMG 3080
I have a better frame and im way taller than you, its over for both of us faggot.

View attachment 2744669
I have a better frame and im way taller than you, its over for both of us faggot.
u claimed 5'10 im 6 ft. mirin the fuarking legs looks insane. altought i mog you. thats just my untrained physique right there and my proportions are way better. how much frame do u have? looks like solid 23 inches

There is no way around it, if you have a decent frame to create a v taper, according to the golden ratio, just go for it, the majority of people at least can get a 1.61 shoulder to waist ratio, doesn’t matter if you’re a LTN or MTN, it will always raise your SMV.
insane halo in curry land, cos only 5% of the population goes to gym. Being a muscular guy in India is an insane halo.

• +1
u claimed 5'10 im 6 ft. mirin the fuarking legs looks insane. altought i mog you. thats just my untrained physique right there and my proportions are way better. how much frame do u have? looks like solid 23 inches
Im not 5”10 i said 5”10 isnt manlet wtf 😂 im 6”2.5 and yea my bidelt is like 22 or something idk

Thats easy af, airforce ones put you right there almost
going to buy the hightop versions with 2 inch insole

will be 6'4 gigafrauder

what is height halo minimum?

6'2?
Again depends on the country and the average height, 3 inches above average is where tall begins. So 6'1 in the US, 6'3 in the Netherlands, 6'2.5 in Scandinavia, 6'0 in the UK and Italy, etc. Globally and generally speaking 6'2, maybe 6'1.

Last edited:
going to buy the hightop versions with 2 inch insole

will be 6'4 gigafrauder
Id say fraud to 6'3 max dont make it even remotely obvious cuz if you get exposed amongst people you know you will lose 99% of ur smv

• +1
Reactions: Axii
so you are saying theres a chance