Humans don’t work purely based off nature/ instinct

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s something the Blackpill claims to be true and while yes we do like every other organism have nature and instinctive needs, in the blackpilled case a certain expectation for reproduction.

In practice that’s not what always happens.

In fact us being able to reflect on our nature proves humans aren’t 100% limited by it.

That’s how you see all these exceptions and I do believe people can convince each other to be with them beyond nature.

The problem comes with the so called one night stand, where we mostly don’t have enough time to reflect on our decisions and end up working almost solely based on nature.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Of course humans aren't slaves to their natural instincts (unless its some thugmaxxed BBC). It still doesn't mean its somehow lifefuel to realize this.

I can go against my instincts to not take a shit but im fighting a battle that I can't win.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
Of course humans aren't slaves to their natural instincts (unless its some thugmaxxed BBC). It still doesn't mean its somehow lifefuel to realize this.

I can go against my instincts to not take a shit but im fighting a battle that I can't win.
Not really comparable tbh

Humans are the only animal that can chose their sleep times etc

Animals don’t usually chose anything it’s 100% instinct

That’s why this instinct argument doesn’t work telling people to give up because they can’t change women’s instinct innit

Not really comparable tbh

Humans are the only animal that can chose their sleep times etc

Animals don’t usually chose anything it’s 100% instinct

That’s why this instinct argument doesn’t work telling people to give up because they can’t change women’s instinct innit
Isn't this literally the same as my fighting against the urge to shit message. U can pick when you sleep but it's still an compromise that you make against what you need/feel.

What ur basically describing here is a cope, two subhumans making decision to be with each other despite it feeling like holding in their shit/being sleep deprived

Yep thats why kpopcels are so popular among foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
It’s something the Blackpill claims to be true and while yes we do like every other organism have nature and instinctive needs, in the blackpilled case a certain expectation for reproduction.

In fact us being able to reflect on our nature proves humans aren’t 100% limited by it.

That’s how you see all these exceptions and I do believe people can convince each other to be with them beyond nature.

The problem comes with the so called one night stand, where we mostly don’t have enough time to reflect on our decisions and end up working almost solely based on nature.

Attachments

• gggg.jpeg
    gggg.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Men are controlled less by their instincts because we had to tame ourselves from killing each other.

Women did not have to go through as many hoops for self control. However they did go through those hoops for conceal, perhaps even to themselves to a degree.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Iasacrko
Men are controlled less by their instincts because we had to tame ourselves from killing each other.

Women did not have to go through as many hoops for self control. However they did go through those hoops for conceal, perhaps even to themselves to a degree.
I’d say men are even more

Men don’t give a fuck about a woman’s personality and the more testosterone u have the less

A guy would rather date a brain dead Stacy than a Becky with his hobbies

Tho men don’t have as many options

At least with women they can still become attracted to a person based on more than just looks even tho ofc there’s always a minimal threshold to even stand a chance but 9/10 a brain dead Chad isn’t gonna luck out past a normal htn

god damn bro you're in all the super good threads :Comfy:

the nature vs nurture can be summed up its MOSTLY nature but ofc it will NEVER be 100% looks or 100% nature it will ALWAYS be 10-20% SOCIETY (imo).....but genes are the vast majority ofc....never cope otherwise