Hung out with my hyper NT cousin today, kpoop stans throwing gang signs at each other (BROOTAL MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Today was brootal. Me and my cousin went to a japanese restaurant. We saw some dalits in the tram JFL.

My cousin asked me to take pictures of her fit. No, i did not creepshot my cousin, she gave me permission to share the pics.

Now look at her shoes. Nothing weird, right? WRONG. Some kpoop stans that had the same shoes as her stopped us and said "OMG ARE YOU A STAY? WE HAVE THE SAME STRAY KIDS SHOES!" Then they exchanged instagrams.

Absoloutely brootal. Its basically a gang sign used to spot a fellow gang member. Then my über NTmaxxed cousin explained that those are "Stray Kids Converses".

Then we went to the restaurant.

I liked the design so we went to eat inside instead of outside of it. There were jap styled chairs or some shit. There was a oldcel SEAmonkey tourist, some kpoop stan foids taking 72829 pictures of the restaurant and some couple. I heightmogged the oldcel.

These were some soup gyozas we ate. Solid 7/10, it took them long to make them tho. I asked my cousin to NTmaxx me and she strated showing the new stray kids song to me and told me to choose a bias.

Then we got the sushis we ordered. My favourite was the sushi without rice idk what its called. These sushi boats mogged hard tho. 10/10. My cousin kept rambling about stray kids and now i know all of their names. Brootal.

Its still insane to me that those kpoop stans have a literal gang sign. I thought having photocards in the phone case was THE gang sign of kpoop stans but appearantly it isnt the only one.

Do these niggas stare at peoples shoes to see if theyre a kpop stan? I saw my cousin doing it to some group of foids JFL

We should make an .org gang sign

Overall i liked the food and now i came back to my cousins house. For now, this day is a solid 9/10. Im grateful a foid is speaking to me so ill probably continue to NTmaxx with my cousin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, LiterallyNightwing, Deleted member 27660 and 5 others
Today was brootal. Me and my cousin went to a japanese restaurant. We saw some dalits in the tram JFL.

My cousin asked me to take pictures of her fit. No, i did not creepshot my cousin, she gave me permission to share the pics.
View attachment 2238286
Now look at her shoes. Nothing weird, right? WRONG. Some kpoop stans that had the same shoes as her stopped us and said "OMG ARE YOU A STAY? WE HAVE THE SAME STRAY KIDS SHOES!" Then they exchanged instagrams.

Absoloutely brootal. Its basically a gang sign used to spot a fellow gang member. Then my über NTmaxxed cousin explained that those are "Stray Kids Converses".

View attachment 2238289
I liked the design so we went to eat inside instead of outside of it. There were jap styled chairs or some shit. There was a oldcel SEAmonkey tourist, some kpoop stan foids taking 72829 pictures of the restaurant and some couple. I heightmogged the oldcel.
View attachment 2238291
These were some soup gyozas we ate. Solid 7/10, it took them long to make them tho. I asked my cousin to NTmaxx me and she strated showing the new stray kids song to me and told me to choose a bias.

View attachment 2238292
View attachment 2238293
Then we got the sushis we ordered. My favourite was the sushi without rice idk what its called. These sushi boats mogged hard tho. 10/10. My cousin kept rambling about stray kids and now i know all of their names. Brootal.

Its still insane to me that those kpoop stans have a literal gang sign. I thought having photocards in the phone case was THE gang sign of kpoop stans but appearantly it isnt the only one.

Do these niggas stare at peoples shoes to see if theyre a kpop stan? I saw my cousin doing it to some group of foids JFL

Overall i liked the food and now i came back to my cousins house. For now, this day is a solid 9/10. Im grateful a foid is speaking to me so ill probably continue to NTmaxx with my cousin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, justropemaxbro, ROTTING and 12 others

View attachment 2238286

View attachment 2238289
View attachment 2238291

View attachment 2238292
View attachment 2238293

your a chink, how can cousin be white?

your a chink, how can cousin be white?
obviously not, half your posts are about some kpop bs
Now dont turn another one of my threads into a race war.

THIS IS ABOUT MY DAY, DO NOT TURN MY HIGH EFFORT VLOG INTO A FUCKING RACEWAR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Autistic PSL vlogs are always fun to read ngl. read every letter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Qazqa, MorningNorwood and 1 other person
We need the .org gang sign
Give suggestions

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
We need the .org gang sign
Give suggestions
Being magically 4 inches shorter when the shoes are taken off

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ALP, Deleted member 27660 and 4 others
are you into your cousin or am i tripping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
are you into your cousin or am i tripping?
Nigga what? Shes just NTmaxxing me.

Over for me if you think im an incestmaxxed indian

also going out ALONE with your female cousin that is roughly the same age as you is veryyyy SUS... if it was her idea i think she kinda wants u ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, BoneDensity and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others

View attachment 2238286

View attachment 2238289
View attachment 2238291

View attachment 2238292
View attachment 2238293

Stray kids music is kinda trash and are mostly shortcels. But they are really popular rn

• +1
fake story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, BoneDensity, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Mirin vlog. Keep it up.

• Love it
Nigga wtf EE got gang signs for kpop and shit brutal

While Ukrainian men are fighting war their women are wearing shoes for kpop gang

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Nigga wtf EE got gang signs for kpop and shit brutal

While Ukrainian men are fighting war their women are wearing shoes for kpop gang
Screenshot 20230603 195657 TikTok

Its a thing everywhere i think. Absoloutely brootal, its not even a collaboration with the group or anything, they made it their gang sign just because they wore it

Last edited:
felix has
Stray kids music is kinda trash and are mostly shortcels. But they are really popular rn
felix has jb appeal
(in that he looks kinda like a pedobait)

• +1
damn people really do be living in their own bubble huh? if only it was like that over here man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and aspiringexcel
  • So Sad
enjoyed reading this

but how fucking behind in time is Bulgaria?

Kpop died like 3 years ago here

• Hmm...
enjoyed reading this

but how fucking behind in time is Bulgaria?

Kpop died like 3 years ago here
Thanks bhai, Im in croatia now tho.

Nigga idk, i dont even think kpoop reached its peak yet tbh, companies are doing tours with their groups every 3 months.

I actually dont think kpop will ever die, the kpop companies are basically asian gigajews. They make sure the groups can get as much as money as possible and they usually succeed

Thanks bhai, Im in croatia now tho.

Nigga idk, i dont even think kpoop reached its peak yet tbh, companies are doing tours with their groups every 3 months.

I actually dont think kpop will ever die, the kpop companies are basically asian jews. They make sure the groups can get as much as money as possible and they usually succeed
damn thats shit

here girls are into tiktok prettyboys n shit, not asian tho

most girls here are also HQNP, except ethnics jfl

• +1

View attachment 2238286

View attachment 2238289
View attachment 2238291

View attachment 2238292
View attachment 2238293

. Org gang sign I actually high iq

Like that guy who was gonna put a "DN RD" plate on his truck jfl

But holy fuck at this point its not even NT that shit is weird as hell

Fucking stray kids sneakers nigga, what the fuck is that

"Are you a stray"

I'd maul someone if they came up to me and asked me if I was a fucking stray

Good god the west has truly fallen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel