Hunter eyes is cope

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
71hZBHrLtJL AC UF10001000 QL80

if u dont have elongated downturned medial cantus then eyes with a little bit of an uue would look better on you than hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, TheTakeoverHasBegun and coispet
there are two types of an ideal eyes
1)no uue, pct, elongated downturned medial cantus
2) slight uee, compact eye orbit, good under eye support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 32973
Hunter eyes are not cope, sure they are overrated but still it will really boost attractiveness of the Face. The most important thing is Jaw, because Jaw is law.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Latinolooksmaxxer, Tai Lung and 4 others
Hunter eyes are not cope, sure they are overrated but still it will really boost attractiveness of the Face. The most important thing is Jaw, because Jaw is law.
Jfl kys after the cringe “jaw is law” remark

• +1
Reactions: odux
IMG 8832

“Jaw is law”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owie, PrinceofDarkness, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 5 others
I got almond eyes hahahahahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: coispet and smoth
over for my negative uee, compact, neutrally tilted, elongated downturned median canthus 10a monolids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Zonar
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Because he has fame halo you subhuman

Run back to tiktok
i mog you to hell and back and i’ve been on this forum for a while just new acc because didn’t want to doxx anymore jfl @ you

5AB9CE8B C35B 424D A13F DA6B35665296

Cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rubberduck, smoth, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
i mog you to hell and back and i’ve been on this forum for a while just new acc because didn’t want to doxx anymore jfl @ you
@TRUE_CEL is this kanjar lying bhai he’s claiming he is lurker and this is a new account

• JFL
Reactions: Running!
Go back to TikTok
fuck yall i dont use this shit since the start of 2023 cuz i got permanently banned for telling trans to kill themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Overall harmony > single good individual features

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and smoth
Stfu
Thats like saying jew nose is cope because muh o’pry and muh gandy has muh jew nose
Pls stfu just because some people look good with a mid eye area dont mean its cope
its called harmony retard and Yerger and Meeks eye areas are obviously not mid tier

another squinting faggot
Yes bro I’m squinting that’s why there’s no dynamic wrinkles that show up when your frowning. Yes bro I’m squinting that’s why you can’t see any significant under eyelid exposure when you actually squint
:lul: :lul: :feelstastyman:

Yes bro I’m squinting that’s why there’s no dynamic wrinkles that show up when your frowning. Yes bro I’m squinting that’s why you can’t see any significant under eyelid exposure when you actually squint
:lul: :lul: :feelstastyman:
you can squint without any of that happening. over anyway for you cause you are a stinky ethnic

Water
All that matters is eyelashes, coloring and ipd

I have this but my eyes are still fucked

i wouldnt say there cope, just that tiktokcels overhype them and squint like retards :ROFLMAO:
OP - i wouldnt say there cope, just that tiktokcels overhype them and squint like retards

Also OP -

soover4me

hardmax so I can ascend · From Australia
Joined Oct 15, 2023
Last seen 3 minutes ago
Posts215Reputation113Points3

This is a joke don’t take srs boyo haha

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
hunter eyes are only important after 4-5 PSL under that and you are non approachable weird fuck like this mf. He's a doctor. I was choosing which new PCP to pick and was about to pick him but mf looks weird with hooded eyes because he has too many other failos and no harmony.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
there are two types of an ideal eyes
1)no uue, pct, elongated downturned medial cantus
2) slight uee, compact eye orbit, good under eye support
What's uue and pct?

Ideal eyes are in between hunter and Prettyboy

Last edited:
«Hunter eyes is cope» is the real cope

Last edited: