I aint paying money on a date ever again

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
If i ever get another ofc that is. See, these whores, they decide if they gonna let you fuck them the moment they see you. But despite being repulsed by me, they still go through with the date which results in both me and them wasting money for coffee. These money aint coming back though, so these bitches just force you to give up on your precious income for no reason at all. The dates are rigged as i said, they know what they gonna do when they see you.

Thats why if i ever meet a slut again, if i see she isnt reciprocating, if she is evading sex, im just gonna leave and she gonna pay for both mine and her coffee. I aint wasting another buck on these cunts, im tired of the charades rly. If you dont like a guy then just fucking leave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, autistic_tendencies, Nick.Harte and 4 others
No pay no play.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, soover4me and InnerVoid
this is why u an inkwell! :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, InnerVoid and soover4me
Refusing to pay on dates is the sign of a broke low quality guy! It's a red flag!
maybe my oneitis' daddy could have paid for me with the same money he uses to fund her hedonistic lifestyle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
maybe my oneitis' daddy could have paid for me with the same money he uses to fund her hedonistic lifestyle
Why the fuq would he do that?

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
She doesn’t want your money either. She paid everything for Tyrone. You pay with your dick. Your genes is your currency.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
You need to bribe them to fuck these days so money maxing is necessary