I always keep getting banned on instagram

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I mostly reply to men hating comments and shit on these women in the replies in the comments section them but I always get accused of being a misogynistic, psychopath and having a dirty uncultured mind by cucks, troons and whores when I try to argue with these women. My roasting game is very strong from being on psl so I completely own these women when they come with usual small dick energy, nuh you are incel insults but they immediately report me and try to get be banned. Bitch ass pussys.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Sprinkles and 5 others
I mostly reply to men hating comments and shit on these women in the replies in the comments section them but I always get accused of being a misogynistic, psychopath and having a dirty uncultured mind by cucks, troons and whores when I try to argue with these women. My roasting game is very strong from being on psl so I completely own these women when they come with usual small dick energy, nuh you are incel insults but they immediately report me and try to get be banned. Bitch ass pussys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Sny and 1 other person
stop dming women for bob and vagene and maybe theyll stop banning you

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, N1666 and mayo mogger
It's satisfying to destroy the ego of these fat land whales and make them insecure for the entire day
guess what they would still end up doing what they want to , only retards change their opinions by arguing with someone online.

• +1
Reactions: zura
stop dming women for bob and vagene and maybe theyll stop banning you
No. I have to. It's the life cycle. The god wills it

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
guess what they would still end up doing what they want to , only retards change their opinions by arguing with someone online.
I'm not trying to change their I'm trying to do some damage. Women are very insecure little comments about their appearances or their behavior is enough to ruin their day

• +1
Reactions: zura, TechnoBoss and mayo mogger
im not dindu buddy, i am apart of the mulatto masterrace.
mutt ramblings try beating a retard at iq test first leave the masterace to the Large noses

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I haven't posted a comment or post on any social media in like 5 years but i do be on dat shid

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Example of Foids getting owned?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
I’m curious show me ur insult game

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Example of Foids getting owned?
I’m curious show me ur insult game
I don't have any screenshots rn but it's just a small parry of insults where I with thr joker's profile picture roast them for being landwhales, whoring around and insulting them for their onlyfans accounts.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Chadeep
I don't have any screenshots rn but it's just a small parry of insults where I with thr joker's profile picture roast them for being landwhales, whoring around and insulting them for their onlyfans accounts.
Do you roast Curry women too? White women being fatherless mostly don't care about insults.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Jason Voorhees
Telling women that they have a blocky waist, wide ribcage, narrow hips/hip dips is akin to how men get mocked for short height.

It's satisfying to destroy the ego of these fat land whales and make them insecure for the entire day
We have to blackpill women in some way so their ego gets down, women relay mostly in beauty so we have to judge their faces because most women are actually LTB to MTB. Foids have to learn the blackpill or they would be still delusional about dating...

Last edited:
In your dreams incel

lol who the fuck wants to wake up at 6am

They already are insecure and sad, there’s nothing left to destroy, better to just ignore them and not give them attention, because attention is literally all they want and you are giving it to them.