I always wanted to eat pussy since I was a baby

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember even at 5 years old me and my cousin would argue and fight over who gets to lick the Barbie’s vagina first. And every time I played toys I made my GI Joe eat my Barbie’s pussy. I always wanted to do it. Maybe it was Sarah who brought this perversion unto me when I ate hers when I was 5 and she was 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Eternal_, asdvek and 4 others
I remember even at 5 years old me and my cousin would argue and fight over who gets to lick the Barbie’s vagina first. And every time I played toys I made my GI Joe eat my Barbie’s pussy. I always wanted to do it. Maybe it was Sarah who brought this perversion unto me when I ate hers when I was 5 and she was 6
Top story fella

• +1
Reactions: fuse, vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
i remember i’d stare at this girl dana’s ass in 2nd grade and i got horny when she said she likes the minecraft procreation mod during show and tell

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I never want to eat pussy, that shit looks disgusting to me, like a gunshot wound

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, vermillioncorefan and asdvek
Yo have you ever considered seeing a therapist?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and 📎♿️⚙️
when I ate hers when I was 5 and she was 6