I am 20 and want to grow taller.

T

tabZ

Iron
Hi,

I became 20 years old in September and I am 6 foot (183cm) tall. I guess my growth plates are closed already.

I was reading about relaxofine or any chemicals.

I did not do any excercises yet. I only eat healthy and go to the gym 5 times a week and lift weights.

Is there any way I can still grow and if so how much? I would do anything just to get taller by 1-2 inches. Are there any posts here where all methods / chemicals are explained? Please name me all methods. I need to get taller.

Everyone wants to grow taller, but it ain't happening. You better just accept it.

Cope with micro fractures

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Save up for LL

• +1
Reactions: svlz, ElTruecel and chemtrails
I would do anything just to get taller by 1-2 inches.
its over, you are stuck at this average height for ever. 183 is so brootal cuz its not manlet nor abover average. no height respect halo for 183 cels.

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
don’t think your height is the problem buddy

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
its over, you are stuck at this average height for ever. 183 is so brootal cuz its not manlet nor abover average. no height respect halo for 183 cels.
when did you last leave your parents basement?

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints, cz7x, Vaner and 2 others
cap. 178cm and over is fine and height is not a problem. You don't need to have height halo you just need height to not be a factor that gets you auto rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, bugeater23, princeofpeace and 6 others
cap. 178cm and over is fine and height is not a problem. You don't need to have height halo you just need height to not be a factor that gets you auto rejected.
correct but height halo starts at 6ft+, but its not as significant as people think....

when did you last leave your basement?
i just came back from my 9/5 job. i have class on weekends too.
for females height is 0, its a meme.
tall height is only useful for male interactions and gaining respect.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
i just came back from my 9/5 job. i have class on weekends too.
Idk if I believe you bro....believing 183 is "average" is a pretty incel thing to say

• +1
Reactions: cz7x
Its not about females. I got my girlfriend and pulled lots of girls before. I just get heightmogged so often recently in the gym and I just think taller people look so much better than tiny people when shredded

correct but height halo starts at 6ft+, but its not as significant as people think....
for females height is 0, its a meme.
tall height is only useful for male interactions and gaining respect.

Height is the best possible halo you can have and is most definitely not a meme to women. Height halo only gets outcompeted by status. The most important thing isn't being tall though it's not being short. Height from a very young age also has the potential to significantly determine key important aspects of your personality like confidence.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Broski
Height is the best possible halo you can have and is most definitely not a meme to women. Height halo only gets outcompeted by status. The most important thing isn't being tall though it's not being short. Height from a very young age also has the potential to significantly determine key important aspects of your personality like confidence.
Yeah that is true, but face is a better halo, as someone 5'10 I feel like i get treated neutrally but being 6'0+ wouldn't change my life that much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177
why you talk like an ai generated robot.

Yeah that is true, but face is a better halo, as someone 5'10 I feel like i get treated neutrally but being 6'0+ wouldn't change my life that much tbh

I think face has a higher ceiling, a legitimate 9/10 0.001% face halo will beat any 6'3 height halo but it's so crazy uncommon that it's not even worth taking into account. A normal person with a good face will lose to some 6'4 dude with height halo imo.

I'm 5'9 and I feel like my life would change alot if I was 6'0++

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, okwiwhd and Broski
Just shave it and go JIM

Hi,

I became 20 years old in September and I am 6 foot (183cm) tall. I guess my growth plates are closed already.

I was reading about relaxofine or any chemicals.

I did not do any excercises yet. I only eat healthy and go to the gym 5 times a week and lift weights.

Is there any way I can still grow and if so how much? I would do anything just to get taller by 1-2 inches. Are there any posts here where all methods / chemicals are explained? Please name me all methods. I need to get taller.
Wtf 6 foot is enough stop coping and improve everything else

for what it's worth, I was at an after work event yesterday frauding 6'1.2 with lifts (I guess 6'2.2 with the shoes), there were a few guys taller than me but a chick I was talking to casually said I'm "super tall". I think not being a manlet+being taller than them is enough. The main reason I wanna be taller is cause it would fit my mental image of my ideal self. I have good looks overall and I look at myself in the mirror with my suit, black overcoat and chelsea boots and I just think how good I would look at 6'3. Plus the fact that I'm just tall enough where I can reach it with LL that's within safe ranges makes it very tempting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, Broski and Sasuke177
8E3035B2 8924 4410 ABF1 4C27BF8C2E49

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, cz7x, m0ss26 and 1 other person
my depression is unreal