i am all in meme coins

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
32k usd in trump, trump inu, hposi10, and tucker - all meme coins. i'm doing good. look at how my nuts hang nigga and see if i give a flying fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, eduardkoopman, noodlelover and 5 others
If you had to pick one, Tucker or Trump Inu?

After doing my due diligence, trump inu is a project ran by the same team who runs TUCKER, which has 300x since its launch. They're also making an appealing narrative by donating 1% of the tax to veteran charities.. seems promising

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
After doing my due diligence, trump inu is a project ran by the same team who runs TUCKER, which has 300x since its launch. They're also making an appealing narrative by donating 1% of the tax to veteran charities.. seems promising
Is trump inu gonna 10000000x?

32k usd in trump, trump inu, hposi10, and tucker - all meme coins. i'm doing good. look at how my nuts hang nigga and see if i give a flying fuck.
Can't believe some other degen here.
Also bought trump inu and tucker. Like i did.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, murdah and manlet cUnt
where do u find more meme coins brooo

Dexscreener. Com

If you had to pick one, Tucker or Trump Inu?
i reckon trump inu just because it sounds stupid and that works in the clown world market

• +1
it's a no-brainer. i'm sad i could only put in less than 1k in it when it was 1.5-3 mil market cap. god knows if i had 15ki would have dumped all of it :woke::woke:

Damn this was a bad idea they went down by like 60 percent, still holding?

Obviously.
A 50% drop in small cap crypto coins, is regular, normal, certain, and to be expected

Obviously.
A 50% drop in small cap crypto coins, is regular, normal, certain, and to be expected
Why do some people put 100k into a shit coin and then sell at a 3 times loss

bro could’ve just put all that into surgery and become a model :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and GabachoCopium
Stop loss bhai :p

Why do some people put 100k into a shit coin and then sell at a 3 times loss
0. Dogged on crypto in 2022 when everything went to shits lows. And laughed at it. An bought nothing. Than saw people make gains in 2023, and layghed it off as dead cat bounces.

1. Bought on fomo recently, as mainstream media reported new all time high.

2. Sold in fear, at last days 25% dump

• JFL
Reactions: rteme
why would i sell anything before the halving. this is the most obvious bear trap i have ever seen. could've timed it better though

• +1
Reactions: rteme
why would i sell anything before the halving. this is the most obvious bear trap i have ever seen. could've timed it better though
Bear trap lasting till july hopefully.
Please give me 40k bitcoin again, God.

• WTF
Reactions: manlet cUnt
famous last words it is ogre

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
It's not a loss until you sell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and FBl
You're the liquidity

• +1
I'm not NT enough to know which meme coins will blow up. Nor do I trust any one that claims to know.

I'm learning that the "stock market is a popularity contest in the short term and a weighing machine in the long term" narrative is absolute bullshit. Stock & Crypto is a popularity contest the entire time. Humans are not rational investors, and will continue dumping money on a fire for all time, if the fire's hype narrative is strong enough.

So I no longer judge people that invest in memes, but It's still madness to me. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not NT enough to know which meme coins will blow up. Nor do I trust any one that claims to know.

I'm learning that the "stock market is a popularity contest in the short term and a weighing machine in the long term" narrative is absolute bullshit. Stock & Crypto is a popularity contest the entire time. Humans are not rational investors, and will continue dumping money on a fire for all time, if the fire's hype narrative is strong enough.

So I no longer judge people that invest in memes, but It's still madness to me. :ROFLMAO:
It’s just gambling

• +1
Reactions: FBl, noodlelover and eduardkoopman
It's even hard, to avoid all scams.
Probably 90% of them get rugged or whatever by the creator
Rug pull scams, even with legit coins. Many whales are in contact with each other and sell at the same time. Insider trading essentially

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover