I am ascending from startupceling

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Tfw got job offers from fortune 500 companies and FAANG. Now I just need to survive till December :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Eternal and Deprived
you got in a start up bro how

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0kami123
Yes, but I only have an applied math degree right now, I am still in CS.
heres a tip get a faang job right away you get a faang job and thats one step up the ladder

• Love it
Tfw got job offers from fortune 500 companies and FAANG. Now I just need to survive till December :Comfy:
Congratulations man, happy for you. Web dev and software industry in general is very nice and you will get paid handsomely :p

I am in same boat, but what I have now realized is getting a cute wholesome LTR-material girlfriend is 100x harder than getting FAANG, lmao :cry:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 0kami123
Congratulations man, happy for you. Web dev and software industry in general is very nice and you will get paid handsomely :p

I am in same boat, but what I have now realized is getting a cute wholesome LTR-material girlfriend is 100x harder than getting FAANG, lmao :cry:
Bro legit everything easier than this shit, I am coping with gymcelling for now and then using the money I have now to get sliding genio and BSSO, maybe buccal fat removal on my cheeks and nose job too.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Eternal
Do you like Asian girls

211026-mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan-2013-ac-1009p.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Bro legit everything easier than this shit, I am coping with gymcelling for now and then using the money I have now to get sliding genio and BSSO, maybe buccal fat removal on my cheeks and nose job too.
congrats bro!

• JFL
shit bro, unless you are literally deformed I feel like only maybe nose job is worth it. Also i realized my main issue is I am kinda not NT, too high inhib and awkward IRL. Thats the only thing im working on rn is just NTmaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and thereallegend
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal
Because Asian girls don't like you.
after getting blackpilled ive started to hate asian girls looks tbh. (even though thats hypocritical)

flat faced boneless bug eyed just like myself.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
good shit bro, hard work can really pay off. I'm looking for something to major in at college and i'm lost tbh

• +1
good shit bro, hard work can really pay off. I'm looking for something to major in at college and i'm lost tbh
Don't go unless you want to.

Don't go unless you want to.
i mean what else am i going to do lol. trade school is not something I see myself doing but idk

• +1
i mean what else am i going to do lol. trade school is not something I see myself doing but idk
FAANG job is stuff I learned on my own tbh not in uni.

bro im just lowkey worried my iq and whatnot isn't enough and really don't want to get cucked man (I know I have an abused dog mentality)

• So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and 0kami123
what iq do you think is the minimum or enough to do well in web stuff? Also how long does it take to learn or master?

Why don't you do a guide or thread in the money and success since u did it w/o uni by urself. Share the knowledge bro and any sites or books and yt video that u used.:feelsthink:

• Woah
Why don't you do a guide or thread in the money and success since u did it w/o uni by urself. Share the knowledge bro and any sites or books and yt video that u used.:feelsthink:
Good idea imma make a big thread.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Bakin donuts 🍩
after getting blackpilled ive started to hate asian girls looks tbh. (even though thats hypocritical)

flat faced boneless bug eyed just like myself.
Being blackpilled is realizing that's the best you'll ever get

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal