I am becoming a looksmax psycho after my gf broke up with me

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I will do all the surgeries to look like gigachad I will blast dbol anadrol yk11 I will mog
and hump and dump as much as I can becauss my gf broke up with me becauss I didnt have sex with her and went to the gym instead yes I havent had sex I dont need it I only need to mog becauss Im crazy

Attachments

• misereal_2023-03-15-20-28-43_1678901323534.mp4
    765.3 KB
  • very.sad.x_2023-03-15-20-26-00_1678901160556.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • dragon1.fx_2023-03-15-20-20-22_1678900822538.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Repentsinner, Seth Walsh and 3 others
k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, JovenCansao, Ragnar and 3 others
Your organs are going to get raped. Congrats on getting a gf though even if she broke up with you the fact that you got one at all is good news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, 5.5psl and Skywalker
you will do nothing and rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Repentsinner, CristianT and 14 others
Your organs are going to get raped. Congrats on getting a gf though even if she broke up with you the fact that you got one at all is good news
Its over anyways

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and Deleted member 23218
Reject women and embrace THE ROIDS

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Skywalker
Hardcore steroids are definitely a looksmin and male gaze. I would only take anavar tbf. Also most modern women will leave at the first sign of anything that annoys them as they think they can find better.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Hardcore steroids are definitely a looksmin and male gaze. I would only take anavar tbf. Also most modern women will leave at the first sign of anything that annoys them as they think they can find better.
Thats brutal

Thats brutal
You are already seem pretty gym maxxed I would focus on getting money up and getting some surgery/filler whatever you need.

Become Patrick bateman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and ItsOverCel
seth meyers GIF
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Try to make her jealous, upload pics with others girls, etc

Show her that you don't give a shit about her

That will make her mad and she will want you back

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Elvisandreaa
I will do all the surgeries to look like gigachad I will blast dbol anadrol yk11 I will mog
and hump and dump as much as I can becauss my gf broke up with me becauss I didnt have sex with her and went to the gym instead yes I havent had sex I dont need it I only need to mog becauss Im crazy
Nigga going to die at 40

mental illness

dont let one bitch have so much power over you tf cuck shit

no need to roid that hard hard unless you are over 6'2, most people will look better being lean and fit.

Kys cringe faggot

Are u a virgin?

Wait u didn’t get a chance to smash her pussy?

Same no sex for us Chad virgin sigma male mentalcels
I am not chad I am low tier normie I got a gf only because I betabuxxed her for bier

Attachments

• IMG_20230315_213440_047.jpg
    IMG_20230315_213440_047.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230313_215137_472.jpg
    IMG_20230313_215137_472.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230223_225603_824.jpg
    IMG_20230223_225603_824.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230326_142509_378.jpg
    IMG_20230326_142509_378.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
I am not chad I am low tier normie I got a gf only because I betabuxxed her for bier
Got decent gains but ur actually mtn go get some bitches unless ur autistic or something. Good height too aswell

Got decent gains but ur actually mtn go get some bitches unless ur autistic or something. Good height too aswell
Over for me either way I dont know what to talk to girls about like on dates I am taoking about blackpill and show them my posts on. Org ask to assess different incels and james sapphire

What I thought u were a loser who got no girls like me

You are posting cope and good angles. Thats not how people see you irl

Over for me either way I dont know what to talk to girls about like on dates I am taoking about blackpill and show them my posts on. Org ask to assess different incels and james sapphire
Soon this org will become a scientific study case and taught in schools for mental health awareness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You are posting cope and good angles. Thats not how people see you irl
Its over for my coping angles but I have to cope somehow shit Im trying to upload a normal pic but it wont upload for some reason I will do it later

• +1
Reactions: CristianT