I am coldmaxxing for longevity but it’s hard

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
As I type I am in a room (69 degrees Fahrenheit), which doesn’t sound cold, but I am naked and the fan is on, which makes it quite chilly. Additionally, I only ate 470 calories today and I get cold more easily when I barely eat. (When I ate a lot, I had extreme cold tolerance) It’s difficult to type this post rn because I’m shivering. I tried to do research but it was too difficult to focus because I am cold.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 32669
Cold slows aging heat accelerates aging and cold also burns calories which means I can allow myself to eat more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
I take 2 cold showers per day and dry off under fan it’s brutal but I must endure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
I should start taking ice baths but that’s gonna be hard to get myself to do long term

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 1901
noted, added to the immortalymaxxing journey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, hammy and Deleted member 1901
As I type I am in a room (69 degrees Fahrenheit), which doesn’t sound cold, but I am naked and the fan is on, which makes it quite chilly. Additionally, I only ate 470 calories today and I get cold more easily when I barely eat. (When I ate a lot, I had extreme cold tolerance) It’s difficult to type this post rn because I’m shivering. I tried to do research but it was too difficult to focus because I am cold.
Bros actually lost it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM and SurgeryEnjoyer
Rape rape rape rape

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, actual9cmjawslayer and Deleted member 32486
Utterly brutal. How long do you intend to live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
90 if I don’t ropemax
90 seems very modest. Do you have a family history of dying young? My great grandma lived to 99. My grandparents are still in great health for their age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
90 seems very modest. Do you have a family history of dying young? My great grandma lived to 99. My grandparents are still in great health for their age.
My mental health is bad and I have health problems and mental conditions and I’m a male and suicidal

I got so many vaccines and drink poisoned water

Life isn’t fair, I must anti age max as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
How is doing something you dont like supposed to be good for you in any way? if you get too cold you die. just a little under that point frostbite and just a little under you just feel like youre dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
what longevity incel? longer fapping? any delaymaxxing when no pussy has 0 effect

I only ate 470 calories today

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Doing anything stressful at all is bad for longevity. Just chill. But not literally