I am considering dropping out of college and working warehouse forever because my major has too many females in it

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
srs

I’m in a scientific field that can get me a job that makes slightly more than warehouse but not categorically more, like 28$/hr instead of 30$/hr at the warehouse

i don’t give a shit about status, money if it’s not enough to not quit wageslaving, progression, whatever the fuck

i just don’t want to see women on my day to day routine.

It’s not just that seeing females is brutal as a reminder of your own inceldom and low social status

when you have females in your work it’s an indicator that the job involves a lot of sitting around office lighting, forced social contacts with retard and probably woke activist coworkers, office politics/stupid power games,

basically things that drain you for no satisfaction like exercise or serious mental work would provide

Working in a warehouse is quite satisfying, you are always doing some little physical task that doesn’t require a lot of brainpower - it’s like a video game

you are surrounded by low status males who get it, everyone just wants to do their job and go home

you can listen to music or videos which is chill if you have interests you are into to put your mental energies into

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Tabula Rasa, Allornothing and 4 others
Female dominated fields are hell, specially if you're incel/have radical opinions and non NT.

Drop out boyo, just focus on making money.

Sadly on the turd world i dont have any other option than keep studying JFL

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, <6PSLcel, hiwasuwor and 2 others
you can listen to music or videos which is chill if you have interests you are into to put your mental energies into
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Only reason to work blue collar tbh, yea maybe i make more sitting on my ass typing spreadsheets or maybe a lot more with some kind of business i run. But call it a defect or a bug or feature or whatever, this shit never gave any satisfaction. Jamming to music , or listening to a good podcast while stacking boxes honestly mogs.

Yea the amount of ball sucking, power politics etc. is insanely exhausting. Even in HS when I saw these morons trying to get a letter of recommendation by sucking up to roasties I knew this shit was retarded.

Im considering moving to SEA tbh, i would like to worka job that is midway bw blue and white colour, dont want to waste my 20s and early 30s overseeing bullshit just for a higher pay. I just need enough for cigarettes food and vinyl records

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and incel194012940
Don't do it. I worked at a warehouse for one day but then quit the following day. It was to brutal, they didn't have locker, and you needed to ask for toilet key, everyone was low iq, ethnic and smoked cigs. Plus the work is dangerous and hard, I got hurt from a brick falling on me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChiraqJihad
Don't do it. I worked at a warehouse for one day but then quit the following day. It was to brutal, they didn't have locker, and you needed to ask for toilet key, everyone was low iq, ethnic and smoked cigs. Plus the work is dangerous and hard, I got hurt from a brick falling on me.
this lol any office is better than being surrounded by aggressive low iq working class subhumans

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ElTruecel, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
btw what warehouse is paying 30 dollars per hour tf

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
this lol any office is better than being surrounded by aggressive low iq working class subhumans
I think Cinema wagie is a very comfy job. Not having to wake up at 6am, not exhausting, many zoomer the same age there, being able to sit (ticket counter) and get to watch movies and eat popcorn for free

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Tabula Rasa
Physical labour aint the one bro.

btw what warehouse is paying 30 dollars per hour tf
20$, I would get 30$ an hour if I completed university (+ competed for urban centre job) and looked at petri dishes of covid 25 and fly shit every day in a lab
Physical labour aint the one bro.
The main downsides of physical labour are
-it’s not sustainable with aging
-physical exhaustion and variable workload
-exposure to dregs of society, criminal elements,mentally ill,
- social falio
- low career progression
- your mind is free to wander which is bad if you are in a negative state of mind

i enjoy it more than anything else Ive done personally, but it isn’t for everyone, most options suck in some wayl so its up to you to weigh the pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever and BrahminBoss
Yea this sounds fucking retarded. So ur not having any actual issues other than muh lots of foids in my major. Fuck off lol l imagine choosing some dogshit wagie job for ogre ethnics who will probably bully a Twink like u instead of continuing it.

Fucking Ntfags man I legit can barely show up to class on time and I haven’t done an assignment in the past 3-4 weeks because I’m incapable of initiating tasks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and incel194012940
As a delivery guy myself its awful for your joints walking around on solid concrete floors all day,on your whole skeleton tbh.Im saving and looking about that internet money 2 years of manual work max.Office work get way to much stick.With you the use of the right tools your efficiency can increase immensely.But 9-5 in general is bs.Im working on leverage skills like Shopify model not exactly but creating my own product and social media marketing to draw in sales. Solving a problem through fun means/Trading is legit btw .Just need to keep a very cool head.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yeah real, I think it's funny that my math classes have so many women it's like I outsmart all of them like why are they there, why the fuck are women trying to be as successful as me when I mog them iq wise whta is going on

If u are doing stem , that’s legit as you can leverage the skills of backbone of society if u are even slightly business minded and disciplined.Obviously getting A degree purely to climb the corporate ladder is retarded in 2024. Work OT hrs and stress for like 250k max in a senior position in like 10 years.Is long AF opposed to saving and wageslaving with lots of mental real estate.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yeah real, I think it's funny that my math classes have so many women it's like I outsmart all of them like why are they there, why the fuck are women trying to be as successful as me when I mog them iq wise whta is going on
Pff forget about ascending in status.

Go to any typical job in the netherlands that's stem related where all men heightmog you and women moneymog you, fucking brutal.

If you're an incel with twink pheno you won't survive a week in a warehouse