I am experimenting with bone smashing the heels

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I can go as hard and as much as I want because I’m not worried about causing skin aging on the heels as opposed to the face. Let’s hope it works and yields significant results. I started right now and will do it every day (ideally)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, weebcel, edward999 and 1 other person
why r u bonesmashing the heels

Do for 6 weeks and come back and document the results

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly and Deleted member 1901
I can go as hard and as much as I want because I’m not worried about causing skin aging on the heels as opposed to the face. Let’s hope it works and yields significant results. I started right now and will do it every day (ideally)
bro u could bone smash hard for a year and still wouldnt get more than 1cm in heel growth. youll just get messed up heels and even if they did grow an inch the rest of your foot would be at a downward tilt making your foot more flat (which flat feet are bad)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and enchanted_elixir
I am absolutely sick and tired of all the morons on this forum. It's bad enough that we have to put up with their incoherent ramblings and outright stupidity, but it's even worse when they try to pass off their idiocy as some sort of valid opinion. In my humble opinion, it's time to put a stop to this nonsense and implement an IQ prerequisite of 100 to enter this forum.

Let's be real here: if you can't even score above average on an IQ test, then you have no business being on a forum that's supposed to be for intelligent individuals. It's like letting a toddler into a high-level physics discussion - they're just going to sit there and babble on about nonsensical things that have no relevance to the topic at hand.

Furthermore, having a low IQ is not just an annoyance for the rest of us - it can also be dangerous. If someone with a low IQ is allowed to freely contribute to a forum, they could easily be swayed by misinformation and false ideas. This could lead them to make poor decisions that could have serious consequences for themselves and others.

In conclusion, it's time to put a stop to the idiocy on this forum and implement an IQ prerequisite of 100. This will not only improve the quality of the discussions on this forum, but it will also protect those with low IQs from being influenced by misinformation. Let's make "lookmax" a forum for intelligent individuals, not a breeding ground for ignorance.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, yirma19, looksseg and 6 others
heels have growth plates in them (as with the ends of any bones), so this is retarded. I'd advise lightly hitting your shins everyday instead

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
is this that heightquest stuff? yeah ive heard horizontal and vertical forces on bone can lengthen and thicken it, but finding a way to implement this effectively on the tibia is tricky. be careful of heel spur. i admire you actually hardmaxxing tho and trying all this stuff out but value your own health and safety also. ignore this greycel faggot, ppl like galileo etc were ridiculed at their time but persisted to become legends

• +1
I am absolutely sick and tired of all the morons on this forum. It's bad enough that we have to put up with their incoherent ramblings and outright stupidity, but it's even worse when they try to pass off their idiocy as some sort of valid opinion. In my humble opinion, it's time to put a stop to this nonsense and implement an IQ prerequisite of 100 to enter this forum.

Let's be real here: if you can't even score above average on an IQ test, then you have no business being on a forum that's supposed to be for intelligent individuals. It's like letting a toddler into a high-level physics discussion - they're just going to sit there and babble on about nonsensical things that have no relevance to the topic at hand.

Furthermore, having a low IQ is not just an annoyance for the rest of us - it can also be dangerous. If someone with a low IQ is allowed to freely contribute to a forum, they could easily be swayed by misinformation and false ideas. This could lead them to make poor decisions that could have serious consequences for themselves and others.

In conclusion, it's time to put a stop to the idiocy on this forum and implement an IQ prerequisite of 100. This will not only improve the quality of the discussions on this forum, but it will also protect those with low IQs from being influenced by misinformation. Let's make "lookmax" a forum for intelligent individuals, not a breeding ground for ignorance.
name checks out, delete your account greycel faggot dnrd essay

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, looksseg, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
I've been bone smashing my heels against the ground every day for the last ~37 years. I do it one foot at a time, and kinda smash it out in front of me, then switch to the other foot. You have to watch out because the motion will carry you forward, which can actually be a good thing if you need to get somewhere - kill two birds with one stone. I'm 7' now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, Kirby7000, Foreverbrad and 2 others
yo dude this is genius, let us know the results

• +1
Do for 6 weeks and come back and document the results
I have created a small cut which will hopefully scar, as a reference point for measure. I took a picture of my foot relaxed and of optimal posture and noted the exact conditions, in order to allow them to be replicated.
82951BE0 1CC6 4CDB 8B50 C443A9EFC8B7

96DABFB0 87A3 4709 A5E2 3FF7A09A7D2E

I will document my results whether or not I get them in the future, completely unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, yirma19, looksseg and 3 others
bro u could bone smash hard for a year and still wouldnt get more than 1cm in heel growth. youll just get messed up heels and even if they did grow an inch the rest of your foot would be at a downward tilt making your foot more flat (which flat feet are bad)
Maybe. I will try it anyway and see

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
heels have growth plates in them (as with the ends of any bones), so this is retarded. I'd advise lightly hitting your shins everyday instead
I think that is less likely to work since an increase in thickness won’t effect height when on the shins

• +1
I have created a small cut which will hopefully scar, as a reference point for measure. I took a picture of my foot relaxed and of optimal posture and noted the exact conditions, in order to allow them to be replicated.
View attachment 1993901
View attachment 1993902
I will document my results whether or not I get them in the future, completely unfrauded.
Dam bro u wild asf for this, mirin tho cuz youre actually trying something instead of just mental masturbating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, yirma19, looksseg and 2 others
View attachment 1993901
View attachment 1993902
Couldn't you have just measured the distance between the bottom of your ankle to your heel and see if that changes in length?

• +1
is this that heightquest stuff? yeah ive heard horizontal and vertical forces on bone can lengthen and thicken it, but finding a way to implement this effectively on the tibia is tricky. be careful of heel spur. i admire you actually hardmaxxing tho and trying all this stuff out but value your own health and safety also. ignore this greycel faggot, ppl like galileo etc were ridiculed at their time but persisted to become legends
There is a post on heightquest, but I was thinking about trying this for a while since is follows the same logic as bone smashing. I don’t care what that GrAYcel has to say, his post is useless and low-IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Couldn't you have just measured the distance between the bottom of your ankle to your heel and see if that changes in length?
There’s no clearly defined line for the bottom of the ankle, and I don’t want any room for inconsistencies in measurement.

So how is it going?

• +1
So how is it going?
Before
82B76179 5BF3 402C 964E 0BA22A21B874

Now
FE54A46B EB8B 4EB7 A10D 73FA049CD7AD

It looks like around a 1/16 inch increase in my right heel. (From nearly 3 and 2/16 to nearly 3 and 3/16) I took three after pictures and chose the one with the lowest measurement. I haven’t heelsmashed for a day, but maybe there could still be some small amount of swelling. The increase is small, so there is room for error. I will continue and measure again in the future.

• +1
Reactions: CT03
So how is it going?
I only showed right because I can’t find the same ruler I used on my left heel before

Before
View attachment 2027157

Now
View attachment 2027158
It looks like around a 1/16 inch increase in my right heel. (From nearly 3 and 2/16 to nearly 3 and 3/16) I took three after pictures and chose the one with the lowest measurement. I haven’t heelsmashed for a day, but maybe there could still be some small amount of swelling. The increase is small, so there is room for error. I will continue and measure again in the future.
Nice work, I am doing it as well, aiming for around atleast 2 cms

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 1901
Nice work, I am doing it as well, aiming for around atleast 2 cms
That might be unrealistic but would be great if we could gain that much. The average height of a human adult calcaneus is 4.3 cm, so an increase of 2 cm would be 47% of its original height. I think 2 cm is more realistic if considering soft tissue hypertrophy as well, but I’m not sure that the soft tissue would increase as a result of heelsmashing. I’d be grateful for 0.5 cm increase if that’s the maximum, although I’ll obviously gain as much as I possibly can.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Have you grown anything significant or noticed any pain? Honestly I think the best you can gain with this without looking deformed is about 0.5 cm.
Btw I've seen you're really into the heightmaxxing stuff, are you also in the telegram group about the ankle straps?

• +1
Have you grown anything significant or noticed any pain? Honestly I think the best you can gain with this without looking deformed is about 0.5 cm.
Btw I've seen you're really into the heightmaxxing stuff, are you also in the telegram group about the ankle straps?
I grew maybe 1/16th of an inch in my heel. Yes my heels hurt a lot, I haven’t smashed them for a few days. I’m not in this telegram group

• +1
what are you using to smash with?

bro you have to be autistic come pms to help you with height you dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
let’s talk

Appreciate the effort and documenting. How is going?

Also, are you not afraid that this affect forever your walking and comfort while walking? Since your heel will be more elevated than rest of foot

• +1
Reactions: weebcel