I am fascinated by the BALKANS

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
this paradise is a percieved wasteland yet they are hiding the hidden gems of europe

post balkan related content here

i heard theres only 1 nightclub in the whole of the balkans that only opens on friday and it closes at 8pm becasue the men have to water the crops in preparation for saturdays harvesting

i cant imagine some pedigreeless NW7 wearing sandels and carrying his shovel from another day of digging up turnips stopping by the florist to get his partner some roses

i imagine the chubby women with elf ears cooking some local pig stew for 8 hours waiting for him to come home before he pathetically porks her becasue he has no energy then she rings her mother crying for the last 2 hours.

i genuinely couldnt show a romanian or polish passport at the airport, it must be one of the biggest failos you can experiance. imagine landing in heathrow and having to show your polish passport to border control

Balkans even make being tall a failo, all the tall balkans ive seen look like monsters, extremely low class and give off terminally ill vibes

balkans must a) stay in bulgaria or b) transpheno max at all costs...anything to swerve that perception

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563, Insecure03 and 13 others
If one day there is peace in the balkans that mean it’s the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Chad69
Hi

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
balkan women are hot

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and BigBiceps
this paradise is a percieved wasteland yet they are hiding the hidden gems of europe

post balkan related content here

i heard theres only 1 nightclub in the whole of the balkans that only opens on friday and it closes at 8pm becasue the men have to water the crops in preparation for saturdays harvesting

i cant imagine some pedigreeless NW7 wearing sandels and carrying his shovel from another day of digging up turnips stopping by the florist to get his partner some roses

i imagine the chubby women with elf ears cooking some local pig stew for 8 hours waiting for him to come home before he pathetically porks her becasue he has no energy then she rings her mother crying for the last 2 hours.

i genuinely couldnt show a romanian or polish passport at the airport, it must be one of the biggest failos you can experiance. imagine landing in heathrow and having to show your polish passport to border control

Balkans even make being tall a failo, all the tall balkans ive seen look like monsters, extremely low class and give off terminally ill vibes

balkans must a) stay in bulgaria or b) transpheno max at all costs...anything to swerve that perception
have u visited Romania or Bulgaria? many of them are way more classy than the west and the cities are way more safe the only problem is that in the west they make 500-1000 euro more than they make in their country so the west attracts all the low workers. and the woman look like angels compared to british "ladies"

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, alex569 and nastynas
do they even celebrate valentines day in the balkans?

i imagine the chubby women with elf ears cooking some local pig stew for 8 hours waiting for him to come home before he pathetically porks her becasue he has no energy then she rings her mother crying for the last 2 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4430
do they even celebrate valentines day in the balkans?

i imagine the chubby women with elf ears cooking some local pig stew for 8 hours waiting for him to come home before he pathetically porks her becasue he has no energy then she rings her mother crying for the last 2 hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3328
Why they're so fucked?

study concludes looking at selfies of zyros with a buzzcut is more effective than antidepressants for treating depression

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
study concludes looking at selfies of zyros with a buzzcut is more effective than antidepressants for treating depression
especially looking at his night selfies under lampost

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4430
You're not alone, bhai. I'm also fascinated by Balkans. Wouldn't be suprised if I have some Balkan ancestry, should I get it tested one day. They are indeed a fascinating bunch for many reasons.

Last edited:
  • JFL
i'm balkan lmfao, i lucked out hard though
very good thread btw, caged hard

• JFL
Thank the Lord that you was born in Balkans @Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Chad69
Balkan mogs hard, especially seaside in Croatia and the parties there.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
sometimes i happen to go to croatia and a lot of guys there have this weird pale skin light hair pheno which makes them look ill lmfao, so brutal

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
sometimes i happen to go to croatia and a lot of guys there have this weird pale skin light hair pheno which makes them look ill lmfao, so brutal
Those are most likely people from Slavonija, which is the north part of Croatia, which is also known as the poorest.

Those are most likely people from Slavonija, which is the north part of Croatia, which is also known as the poorest.
i've actually been to split
i wanna bang your avi btw tbhngl

• Love it
Reactions: Bitch
Balkan trait - you can feel raindrops on your scalp
the thin rain easily penetrates the hair and hits the scalp

meanwhile africans cant wet their scalp even in the shower due to waterproof hair

• Love it
i've actually been to split
i wanna bang your avi btw tbhngl
Even in Split you will see a lot of them because they are poor and in the north they make much less money than in the south, because all the tourist attractions are in south, so a lot of them get a seasonal job as a waiter to make more money, also in Split.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
Even in Split you will see a lot of them because they are poor and in the north they make much less money than in the south, because all the tourist attractions are in south, so a lot of them get a seasonal job as a waiter to make more money, also in Split.
srs ? are u croatian ?

srs ? are u croatian ?
I am from Slovenia, the neighbour country of Croatia, but I spend at least 3 months in Croatia every year because my family owns real estate there. I've met a lot of people there, made friends and discussed about various things going on in their country, also politics and such. We have a very similar language and can understand each other pretty well most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2748
I am from Slovenia, the neighbour country of Croatia, but I spend at least 3 months in Croatia every year because my family owns real estate there. I've met a lot of people there, made friends and discussed about various things going on in their country, also politics and such. We have a very similar language and can understand each other pretty well most of the time.
damn, mirin the similarities that balkan countries have between each other
meanwhile i'm from albania, and albanian has literally 0 similarities with other balkan languages

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
the steppes, caucasus and balkans are all really fucking interesting

chap

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
damn, mirin the similarities that balkan countries have between each other
meanwhile i'm from albania, and albanian has literally 0 similarities with other balkan languages
@BalkanPig loves albanians

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

Users who are viewing this thread

Back