I am going to be a Telugu version of Theodor Herzl and write my own "Judenstaat" "the Jewish state" and be a "Zionist" of my own caste

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I'm going to start a revolution of my caste people.

~ Urging them to start training MMA, sword fighting, create our own self-defense art like Krav Maga and paintball rifles.

~ get educated and have all of them get a Bachelor's in any University anywhere in the world preferably in STEM. I urge the business people of my caste to invest in the youth of my caste by buying the best books and creating libraries in every vicinity. I want to hire tutors to teach the children of my caste. I want each child to learn a foreign language, Arabic, a European language like Danish, German, French or Italian.

~ I want to popularize Metal, Rock, Electronic such as House, Hip Hop and Blues/Jazz/Soul from America and Europe to them. And have all of them play instruments and produce music.

~ I want all of them to learn Vedanta/Hindu philosophy and pray every day

~ I want both the young men and women to do bodybuilding

~ I want our entire caste to fund Businesses of our caste members all over India and the rest of the world

We will become the intellectual/spiritual/warrior elite of India.

Last edited:
I'll set up a blog and start writing. Influenced by great nationalist and political works.

Tamil >> Telugucucks

Tamil >> Telugucucks

Tamils are useless. The Vanniyar caste claim to be Kshatriyas but they never trained any Martial Arts. Useless vermin.

It was us Naidus/Naickers who hired the Thevars. Acknowledge your true masters.

• JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami
I'm going to start a revolution of my caste people.

~ Urging them to start training MMA, sword fighting, create our own self-defense art like Krav Maga and paintball rifles.

~ get educated and have all of them get a Bachelor's in any University anywhere in the world preferably in STEM. I urge the business people of my caste to invest in the youth of my caste by buying the best books and creating libraries in every vicinity. I want to hire tutors to teach the children of my caste. I want each child to learn a foreign language, Arabic, a European language like Danish, German, French or Italian.

~ I want to popularize Metal, Rock, Electronic such as House, Hip Hop and Blues/Jazz/Soul from America and Europe to them. And have all of them play instruments and produce music.

~ I want all of them to learn Vedanta/Hindu philosophy and pray every day

~ I want both the young men and women to do bodybuilding

~ I want our entire caste to fund Businesses of our caste members all over India and the rest of the world

We will become the intellectual/spiritual/warrior elite of India.

39c4106d 2735 42d9 aa67 c5a9b2e840fd

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Unless you find a way to make all south indians lightskin chadpreets, none of this matters lmfao.

South Indians literally already mog north indians on average in terms of IQ, development, and regional safety and yet people still talk shit about south indian looks.