I am going to lower my standards.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I have been rejecting MTB's because the lack of attractiveness, combined with the feeling that I have to fraud NT, has made dating MTBs a bad cost/benefit analysis.

I actually find MTBs very fuckable tbh, not unattractive at all. It's just that I would have to fraud a NT lifestyle, personality, which takes a lot of effort/stress. With HTB's I am more inclined to put in the effort to fraud my life, because I believe the reward is better. With MTBs I feel like I am putting in effort with no reward.

This is wrong, it is a foolish mindset tbh.

Yes, dating MTB's isn't ideal and not what I want to end up with for the rest of my life. But comparing it to my current life quality, social-life, truecel sex-life, etc. it is a MASSIVE improvement.

I have been truecel (0 sex for 2 years) now.
Getting positive social/sexual experiences with some girl you are not super attracted to probably mogs hard compared to being truecel.

Also have a serious chance of getting NT social circles through a gf/fwb, which would be a life-hack.

From now on I will lower my standards and start dating MTBs to get positive social/sexual interactions. I can always upgrade my standards in the future when life starts becoming better.

We will see.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, TheRagingBull, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
one of the best decisions u can make

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, MoggerGaston and NotCarv
one of the best decisions u can make
i've been way too serious about dating.

When I date a girl, my standard is: 'could I see myself marrying this girl and spend the rest of my life with her?'
I think it's because I was raised in a religious way and was KHHV till 23yo.

Of course this is a retarded view on dating to have in 2024 where people fuck around like crazy and the average relationship doesn't last longer than a year.

The standard should be: 'would dating this girl improve my life in the present?' with little/no regard of the future.

I am going to try to overcome my natural tendency to reject MTBs and start dating them again instead when they at least show positive social/personality traits.

• +1
Reactions: Obito and TechnoBoss
I thought you had a ons last year
yes you are right, I had one ONS in April 2023. Only time I had sex in the last 2,5 years
But I consider it to be largely irrelevant tbh. Having sex once every 2,5 years. How is that any better than not having sex at all?

Haven't had any real opportunities since. I've went on 2 dates in October 2023 which both had me rejected.

I made out with a girl at a rave in March 2023, other than that I've had 0 succes with women at any of the raves/parties I've gone to. ~20 raves/parties in the last 2 years.

But a big part of the reason why this is, is that I reject beckies. Not because I don't find them attractive enough to kiss/fuck, but because it takes a lot of effort for me to fraud a NT personality/lifestyle which I believe I need to interact with them.

I think this may not be the case honestly. I am mostly rejecting myself at this point with these MTBs, because they wouldn't care too much about me being a 28yo NEET with no friends/family as much as I do.

Not having friends/family and being NEET at 28yo, doesn't really affect other people that much. Therefore it shouldn't really affect my social life as much.

They mostly just judge me in the moment: what I look like, what my vibe is, whether I am chill or not and have similar interests/hobbies/personality as them.

I am rejecting myself from making social connections, because I, only I, only me, believe that having no friends/family + being NEET is a disadvantage so big, it's such a brutal stain on my life, that no decent person would ever want to be friends with me.

This is simply not true. People sometimes show genuine interest in me, albeit rare. But in such cases I am very quick to REJECT MYSELF.

Take for example, my current lifestyle of going to raves on my own, no friends, nothing. A lot of people will be judgemental and think of me as a non-NT freak, understandable.

But over the years I have also met many people who were actually very positive towards me! They liked my vibe/looks, they invited me to their own social circles, etc. They recognized the effort it takes to go to parties completely on your own.

Knowing this, that some people actually think highly of me for being able to go to raves solo instead of being reliant of friends to go, i shouldn't be so hard on myself.

Yeah my life isn't ideal, yeah there's a lot of things I can improve.
But that doesn't mean life isn't enjoyable as it is today, that today, I can't make positive social/sexual interactions.

This is simply not true.

Thus, I have to put serious effort into my own mindset. Dating MTBs with decent personalities and believing I am worth it without feeling this intense pressures to fraud a NT lifestyle/personality, is one step.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, MagaPutinism and Earth Dollar