I am going to start sleeping in the woods to avoid EMF

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious

There is simply to much EMF in the house, like the Wi-Fi and the power running through the walls. It's a 10 minute walk to this greenbelt near my house. Once I am prepared, I will travel there each night to sleep. Hopefully my parents are fine with this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Gaia262, BoneDensity and 8 others
@finn899 @DR. NICKGA thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
It's a 10 minute walk to this greenbelt near my house. Once I am prepared, I will travel there each night to sleep. Hopefully my parents are fine with this.
scary af what if you get raped while u sleep

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, Sanguinius and 2 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoneDensity, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Watch out thaaat you don"t get robbed lol

go sleep in garbage

scary af what if you get raped while u sleep
It's unlikely anyone will encounter me in the woods. Not a rational fear. I could get camouflage. I'm not scared one bit, I am pretty good at fighting as I did wrestling for 3 years. The EMF is a much greater threat than anything in the woods.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, BoneDensity, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Imagine the high air quality 😍😍

Will surely boost the body, don"t forget to breath deep while sleeping....

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Watch out thaaat you don"t get robbed lol
I won't bring much there, i mean i wouldnt have anything except sleeping equippment. not gonna use a tent

There is simply to much EMF in the house, like the Wi-Fi and the power running through the walls. It's a 10 minute walk to this greenbelt near my house. Once I am prepared, I will travel there each night to sleep. Hopefully my parents are fine with this.
Schizo typa activities innit

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and aleksander
dm

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
schizo? its what i must do as a serious healthmaxxer
Youre a retarded schizo if you think EMF is damaging your health. Unless you live near a massive generator, this is a retarded idea. Its going to be far more detrimental to your health camping in the woods each night due to the cold, potential infections you can get and the dirtiness of it all. Not to mention its pretty unsafe in the woods.

Tldr take your meds

Bro is chuck from BCS

• JFL
Reactions: Milk
Then just wear many clothes

Then use a tent to sleep

Omgg yess the spiderss ARE so scared!! Ohh noooo ;((
Whatever nigga if you wanna be a retard and do it then go ahead

Youre a retarded schizo if you think EMF is damaging your health. Unless you live near a massive generator, this is a retarded idea. Its going to be far more detrimental to your health camping in the woods each night due to the cold, potential infections you can get and the dirtiness of it all. Not to mention its pretty unsafe in the woods.

Tldr take your meds
you are the retarded one. you apparently dont see how unnatural the EMF is and make up ideas like "only damageing if massive generator"

i wont get infections from sleeping in the woods. now i might by going out in public and being near those dirty apes, like you probably do oh so damn much, retard normie

meds are evil, made by jews that damage your health

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
you are the retarded one. you apparently dont see how unnatural the EMF is and make up ideas like "only damageing if massive generator"

i wont get infections from sleeping in the woods. now i might by going out in public and being near those dirty apes, like you probably do oh so damn much, retard normie

meds are evil, made by jews that damage your health
If its so damaging a significant number of people would be dying prematurely from this shit, and it would be all over the news. But its not all over the news because its not a problem. Theres a reason why the only other person talking about this is some dude on an obscure ray peat forum

If its so damaging a significant number of people would be dying prematurely from this shit, and it would be all over the news. But its not all over the news because its not a problem. Theres a reason why the only other person talking about this is some dude on an obscure ray peat forum
people are ageing prematurely, i see it everywhere i look. the EMF has increased rapidly in recent years, so it will take time for the effects to be common knowledge.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You will age more being in the cold uncomfortable,just sleep with the window open

• Hmm...
You will age more being in the cold uncomfortable,just sleep with the window open
i will be equipped to stay warm. i do have my window open in my room, but it does nothing for the EMF

i will be equipped to stay warm. i do have my window open in my room, but it does nothing for the EMF
I just realised since the strong harmful technogy is only 20 years old the damaging once’s in a house anyways,nobody knows how much this could affect Us ageing wise

• +1
I just realised since the strong harmful technogy is only 20 years old the damaging once’s in a house anyways,nobody knows how much this could affect Us ageing wise
Loll i saw a article that people are aging on rapid rate

• +1
And its not due to "stress"

Yes reconnect with nature and release the animal inside of you 😈

Me bad.. it was a tiktok vid
thaat bitch never showed any proof
The average person yes,its alarming how out of 8 billion people alive today and probably 20 billion in the last 60 years,not one person has aged actually well yet,doing the standard methods of anti ageing buys you no more then 3-5 years

Frank Tufano. He has videos on EMF

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Youㅤ
@You wouldn’t the best way to measure true health be by how fast you heal?

• Hmm...
the standard methods of anti ageing buys you no more then 3-5 years
Yea the anti aging advice from tiktok LOL
Most bluepilled normies use shit advice from tiktok

There are big factors that cause someone to age or not, the standard bluepilled methods don"t counter attack the big factors

Also honestly, genetics and mother health (epi genetics..) also play apart with the problem, and CHANGING that is "NOT" now possibly

Yea the anti aging advice from tiktok LOL
Most bluepilled normies use shit advice from tiktok

There are big factors that cause someone to age or not, the standard bluepilled methods don"t counter attack the big factors

Also honestly, genetics and mother health (epi genetics..) also play apart with the problem, and CHANGING that is "NOT" now possibly
If you asked a normie the best things to age most of them would mention vedgables/exercise and skin products funny enough all 3 does harm nevermind slow ageing,even most anti ageing scientists are some what clueless/take a normie approach

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ and DR. NICKGA
If you asked a normie the best things to age most of them would mention vedgables/exercise and skin products funny enough all 3 does harm nevermind slow ageing,even most anti ageing scientists are some what clueless/take a normie approach
Yessyess they are dumb animals!!

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Da

Dada

Dadada

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ and TsarTsar444
EMF being damaging isn't schizo ramblings, people who try to debunk this always go with the stupid radiation angle and how the waves aren't nearly enough capacity to cause any damage but the actual damaging thing about EMF is its subtle long term influence on action potential of the nervous system and heart, the human excitory system is very delicate to even small mV changes in its near environment and EMF is enough to disrupt the bodies natural range of homeostasis, to what degree exactly is not yet known with humans, but pretending its completely fine is just a way to cope from the realization that its everywhere

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, polishcel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
EMF being damaging isn't schizo ramblings, people who try to debunk this always go with the stupid radiation angle and how the waves aren't nearly enough capacity to cause any damage but the actual damaging thing about EMF is its subtle long term influence on action potential of the nervous system and heart, the human excitory system is very delicate to even small mV changes in its near environment and EMF is enough to disrupt the bodies natural range of homeostasis, to what degree exactly is not yet known with humans, but pretending its completely fine is just a way to cope from the realization that its everywhere
ngl i know little of the science, but i dont really need to. its clear that everything is going to have an effect on us. all this technology hasnt existed to this degree for even a century EVER in the history of man. i agree saying its not a concern is a way to cope because its so hard to escape... you must sleep in the woods and then still get tons of exposure in the day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and TsarTsar444
Mirin. I wanna cut off everything and just live in the woods or some shit but im too pussy

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Mirin. I wanna cut off everything and just live in the woods or some shit but im too pussy
i think sleeping in the woods is good. that way you can still be a part of society so your lifestlye isnt drastically changed. i dont anticipate this being hard once i get used to it. probably will feel great and it would be hard to go back to sleeping inside once i get used to sleeping in nature. i mean sleep is really important so mitigateing EMF in sleep environment is important

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nevermind2
i think sleeping in the woods is good. that way you can still be a part of society so your lifestlye isnt drastically changed. i dont anticipate this being hard once i get used to it. probably will feel great and it would be hard to go back to sleeping inside once i get used to sleeping in nature. i mean sleep is really important so mitigateing EMF in sleep environment is important
I'm in big city rn so it's over I'm being poisoned

• So Sad
I'm in big city rn so it's over I'm being poisoned
im in a big city but not urban im in suburban so theres greenbelts

over if you live in urban areas, more air pollution as well and probably noise and light pollution + crowdedness more disease

when ur able to move choose a healthier location

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nevermind2
i think you should stop being a schizoid OP :feelskek:..............

im in a big city but not urban im in suburban so theres greenbelts

over if you live in urban areas, more air pollution as well and probably noise and light pollution + crowdedness more disease

when ur able to move choose a healthier location
I'm just there to study I wanna work remote tbh so I can gtfo. But it's not that bad in Europe as other country fortunately if I was in London or new York I'd kms

• +1
meds now. obvious psychosis symptoms

Can you like my posts so it stays "You" Liked it. Would be cool thanks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Youㅤ and Deleted member 46464
Nigga im gonna send the wendingos to ur location when u start sleeping out there. Get back inside