I am making progress

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
My main goal right now is NT maxing, and after tonight I know I'm making progress :)
Some backstory: back when I was a junior, I went to a "urban poetry" show called DaVerse Lounge. It's a place where young people can listen to and read poetry. It also had an art exhibit and a dance floor (ibn4 op is fag)
So I've always been into writing and poetry, so back then I read some poetry outloud, and it was cringe. I was basically writing psuedo intellectual nonsense and reading it with a quiet timid voice cause stage fright JFL (here it is if you wanna see autism)

I came back for the first time in about 2 years today, and it was just like I remember. Its mostly for early high schoolers so I was kind of an oldfag there but it was still nice to see all my old friends. I wrote a rap piece that's pretty fire imo (dm me if u want to see) and I was very nervous to perform because I'm scared of big crowds.

Turns out I did really good and my old friends who were working the stage actually kept me up and complimented my work in front of everyone and did some freestyle rap of their own that kinda followed up to the ending of mine. It was super cool and I felt great on stage for the first time in my life.

I come down and I get lots of applause and friends come to give me the black people bro hug and everyone complimented my writing. Literally "and everyone clapped" moment

This whole experience has just reminded me of the power of 2 years of self improvement. My whole life is so much better now. I feel self confident and relatively happy.

Despite all the pessimism of the black pill, the whole goal of this knowledge is to improve yourself. I've become much more social and attractive in a short period of time, and so can everyone else. Never give up homies, maybe in 2 years you'll be laughing at the inadequacy of your past self :)

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
meanwhile i have regressed into a complete social retard who cant talk to anyone of either gender

Stopped reading at "NT maxxing"
The vision of PSLrs of what would be NT behavior seems more retarded than true low functioning autists (It's chad halo or nothing bunch of fucktard)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Stopped reading at "NT maxxing"
The vision of PSLrs of what would be NT behavior seems more retarded than true low functioning autists (It's chad halo or nothing bunch of fucktard)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227