I am pretty sure it's going to be a rope for me

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
After today at school I am devastated. When i came back my skin looked like fucking zombie and I had UEE of cillian murphy WHEN in the morning my eyes were Meeks tier srsly I am not exaggerating

Qq

How is it possible that my face changes throughout the day so much WHAT THE FUCK WHEN I CAME BACK AND LOOKED IN THE MIRROR MY JAW AND CHEEKBONES GOT NARROWER MAN THIS IS INSANITY I CANNOT FUNCTION NORMALLY I THINK I NEED MENTAL ASYLUM JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY MY APPEARANCE CHANGE SOO MUCH??????

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 1464, RAITEIII and 1 other person
After today at school I am devastated. When i came back my skin looked like fucking zombie and I had UEE of cillian murphy WHEN in the morning my eyes were Meeks tier srsly I am not exaggerating

View attachment 171632

How is it possible that my face changes throughout the day so much WHAT THE FUCK WHEN I CAME BACK AND LOOKED IN THE MIRROR MY JAW AND CHEEKBONES GOT NARROWER MAN THIS IS INSANITY I CANNOT FUNCTION NORMALLY I THINK I NEED MENTAL ASYLUM JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY MY APPEARANCE CHANGE SOO MUCH??????
Narrower because of bloat and your eyes always looks better after waking up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Idk sad shit.

Can you message me pics of your skin?
You have acne scars too right?

This is not really possible

Yes. I'd say in the morning my skin is good as fuck but today when I got back from school it was 2/10 tturcel tier. Fuck pictures I dont snap any because it takes mental tool on me so big that I cant leave house.

you need to mew with the back of tongue. also do not have tongue tie

ur mental bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
ROPE GANG

• JFL

View attachment 171632

Damn bro we are the fucking same. Lately I've gone out super confident and when I come back and watch in the mirror I got a terrible surprise lol.
Does it depend on type of skin? I also have acne scars
This is not really possible
I think it is very very rare but possible...
My skin changes its hydration levels throughout the day. This can make me look okay or exremly wrinkly and saggy... I've read about cells not receiving enough oxygen too... It's complicated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2227
i also notice UEE on myseld throughout the day,it sucks tbh

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back