I am so dearly sorry for taking out my pain and aggression on you all.

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I have little outlet to express my emotions in my own natural way. Remember that each letter I type is from my head and sometimes what I am typing are my own deep thoughts. Some of you may not like me, and that’s fine. But no matter what we are in this together, to discuss and fix problems.

Society doesn’t love us and never will, they see the drug dealer as the good guy and us as the misogynistic creeps. This world has no structure, the masses think off of emotion, their whole lives consisted of them being brainwashed by the media, the government, everyone.

I speak to no one, I just observe. The only time I really speak is with my friends and you all. I look the other direction, and yet I still suffer, I still have to deal with the neurotypicals and their gaslighting.

They give me weird stares, they gossip about me in front of my face, they intimidate me and gaslight me, every single day. But I remain vigilant and don’t lash out. I just stay silent..

I am not looking for sympathy, I am rather having a revelation as to why I suffer this life. I can only choose my own path

trump 2020

• +1
Reactions: bluntmullet and lunin7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back