I am Stacy sexual this is the truth

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I find 99% of women unattractive wtf is wrong me. Rotting on these sites from 15 has fucked my mind forever. Idek how I managed to end up in my position with how much shit my mind goes through constantly.

I rotted on these sites since 15 fucking brutal, I cannot function like a normal person. I could never have a relationship, the thought of her being fucked by other guys who did nothing before me fucking destroys me. Plus it’s fucking hard.
I have a doctorate, money, roided, tall, my face is ok I guess nothing special tho, so wtf shall I settle for a used up slut that got fucked by road men mtns in her teen years. I am so fucked. Most women are legit trash and having nothing going for them except going to the club every weekend. I didn’t work this hard to settle for that so I am basically fucked and gonna be alone forever. Wtf am I gonna do.
I may as well just Patrick Bateman max tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, normie_joe, prag and 5 others
i am fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
JBmaxx

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
You are normal.If you are a white guy then its ok most of ethnic girls are piece of shits.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Gaygymmaxx
Man it really sucks only getting 100 likes to choose from. bummer

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and WishIwasChico
I’m legit Stacysexual people like @HarrierDuBois think when I call girls Stacy I mean it. I ghosted that Slav blonde girl that I called stacy as she wanted to get to know me, fuck that.

When I have sex with girls I can’t even get hard it fucking bores me. Unless she is stacy I think I will stay celibate now (so forever)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Sprinkles
No fucking shot you have a doctorate nigga show proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43585 and WishIwasChico
I could never have a relationship, the thought of her being fucked by other guys who did nothing before me fucking destroys me. Plus it’s fucking hard.
I have a doctorate, money, roided, tall, my face is ok I guess nothing special tho, so wtf shall I settle for a used up slut that got fucked by road men mtns in her teen years. I am so fucked.
@Sprinkles thoughts? @the BULL

@Sprinkles thoughts? @the BULL

I couldn’t have a relationship as well. that’s not only due to the state of modern women but my lone wolf recluse personality as well.

personally I think settling some used roastie is the biggest insult and disrespectful thing a man can do to himself after years of grinding.

i don’t plan on being some girls safe option or the guy they settle for,

im not having kids nor am I ever getting married.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, dimorphism, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I couldn’t have a relationship as well. that’s not only due to the state of modern women but my lone wolf recluse personality as well.

personally I think settling some used roastie is the biggest insult and disrespectful thing a man can do to himself after years of grinding.

Fuck we are fucked bhai

your ascension is inevitable

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I find 99% of women unattractive wtf is wrong me. Rotting on these sites from 15 has fucked my mind forever. Idek how I managed to end up in my position with how much shit my mind goes through constantly.

I rotted on these sites since 15 fucking brutal, I cannot function like a normal person. I could never have a relationship, the thought of her being fucked by other guys who did nothing before me fucking destroys me. Plus it’s fucking hard.
I have a doctorate, money, roided, tall, my face is ok I guess nothing special tho, so wtf shall I settle for a used up slut that got fucked by road men mtns in her teen years. I am so fucked. Most women are legit trash and having nothing going for them except going to the club every weekend. I didn’t work this hard to settle for that so I am basically fucked and gonna be alone forever. Wtf am I gonna do.
I may as well just Patrick Bateman max tbh
Patrick Bateman max lowk

• +1

What i would do was try to find a countrygirl that's far from this society feminism propaganda

• +1
no youre not

• Hmm...
you're such a mentalcel bhai ♥️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and WishIwasChico

Sad but heroic

• +1

Nigga you just said a while back you found those British skanks attractive. They are a dime a dozen.

EMIGRATE from the shit island bro
you know what they say: you can spell cuck without the UK :feelskek: