I am tempted to do 4 days fasting every 6 months

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Whenever, I fasted for 2 days my skin complexion, cognitive functions, and face all got better. But this time the recommended is 4 days of fasting for reseting immune system for autoimmunecel like me(I have MCAS, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome). Ofcourse during 4 days fasting I will be supplements with electrolytes water and homemade bone broth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @garoupilled_ @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
im finna do this will i get hollow cheeks afrter?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ofcourse during 4 days fasting I will be supplements with electrolytes water and homemade bone broth.
No, eat nothing

No, eat nothing
this time it's recommended to take electrolytes because with interrmentent fasting like 18h you don't need electrolytes for the autophagy effect, but in my cast it takes 3-4days to strave Mast cells and longer fast need electrolytes to function for basic neurotransmitter all across the body.

soi should i just fast for 4 days and then eat like 1000 calories of protein everyday
You should do water fast for 3 days then when you dont water fast eat in a 300 to 500 calorie deficit, Aka 300 to 500 less calories then your maintaning calories.

• +1
Reactions: donttrust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back