I Am the ONLY Person that Understands This. I've Never Heard Anyone Else Talk About It, Not Even Intellectuals

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
Do you know why all this "woke", liberal nonsense is so prevalent in the west now, particularly in the United States?

It all started because a bunch of young, insecure narcissists (mostly born after World War II, and growing up in the trendy and prosperous 1960s to around 2005) wanted to be "cool" in high school and college and be part of the fashionable crowd.

They achieved this by embracing Neo-Marxist ideology. This allowed them stand out from average people and made them appear smarter and edgier than they actually were. This newfound status became so intoxicating to these young people (who had formerly been nerds and nobodies) that they internalized this ideology and made it an integral part of their persona. It became not only their fashion statement (which made them popular and "cool"), but also their devout religion.

So, how does this affect today's cultural landscape?

Simple. These very same people are now all grown up and in charge of America. They're now in government, making our laws, in schools, teaching our kids, in corporations, making our products and services, and in Hollywood and the media, shaping our culture. And don't think for one moment that these people have outgrown their youth and become mature and responsible adults. Most of them are still the same juvenile, woke dipshits that made them popular in high school. And, why wouldn't they be? It's all they've got. They're not particularly talented, smart, or unique, so they have to rely on their edgy 'wokeness' to stand out and retain the status they've gotten used to. They latch on to it as if their very existence depended on it. That's why, any time their ideology is challenged, they treat it like an existential crisis (just look at how they reacted to Trump's victory in 2016 for evidence of this).

The worst thing about this is that these modern generations, born largely after WWII, have now almost entirely displaced the older generations, born prior to WWII. So, now that the elders are no longer around to moderate the destructive stupidity of these modern imbeciles, they're free--for the first time ever--to run amok.

This is the first time in ALL recorded human history that society is comprised almost entirely of woke generations. This unprecedented shift will have dire consequences for the future of the United States. We've gone from a nation of traditionalists, who grew up embracing good values that date back to ancient Babylon, to a nation of depraved freaks, who actually believe that there are dozens of genders, and that race is a "social construct", lol. This is what happens when your society becomes hijacked by the likes of modern degenerates, like these pieces of work:

Ever wonder why, for example, the 1950s were such an idyllic time, whereas now, it sucks? Because all the generations living back then were not woke. They were traditionalists. The Boomers (a woke generation) were too young and too few to have a negative impact on society at that time.

MORE TRADITIONAL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MORE WOKE

Generations Living in the 1950s

Missionary Generation
Lost Generation
G.I Generation
Silent Generation
Baby Boomers

Generations Living Today

Silent Generation
Baby Boomers
Generation X
Millennials

Zoomers
Gen Alpha

Notice the stark contrast? That's why we're living in Hell today. That's why we're on this forum, struggling to figure out how to slay, instead of being home with our faithful and devoted wives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Tabula Rasa, Amadeus and 1 other person
kill urself schizo

Yeah, a few weirdass leftists in highschool who got bullied are the cause for what s happening now, it totally isnt the work of a certain group

• +1
Reactions: piec, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
kill urself schizo
I didn't expect you to actually have the brain capacity to understand my theory, so I think it would be more appropriate if YOU killed yourself instead. My death would be a much greater loss to humanity than yours.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
water

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
Yeah, a few weirdass leftists in highschool who got bullied are the cause for what s happening now, it totally isnt the work of a certain group
That "certain group" is PART of those generations, born after World War 2 that I described. This is far broader and insidious than you realize. It isn't just a "few".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
The answer is joos

• +1
I didn't expect you to actually have the brain capacity to understand my theory, so I think it would be more appropriate if YOU killed yourself instead. My death would be a much greater loss to humanity than yours.
quit yapping subhuman

What group?

Anthropology is man-made so I am right and you are getting mad at facts like one of these woke soyboys lmao.
So, race is just made up, in your distorted opinion? Wanna test out your theory by heading to a black neighborhood in LA or NY late at night by yourself?

• JFL
Do you know why all this "woke", liberal nonsense is so prevalent in the west now, particularly in the United States?

It all started because a bunch of young, insecure narcissists (mostly born after World War II, and growing up in the trendy and prosperous 1960s to around 2005) wanted to be "cool" in high school and college and be part of the fashionable crowd.

They achieved this by embracing Neo-Marxist ideology. This allowed them stand out from average people and made them appear smarter and edgier than they actually were. This newfound status became so intoxicating to these young people (who had formerly been nerds and nobodies) that they internalized this ideology and made it an integral part of their persona. It became not only their fashion statement (which made them popular and "cool"), but also their devout religion.

Simple. These very same people are now all grown up and in charge of America. They're now in government, making our laws, in schools, teaching our kids, in corporations, making our products and services, and in Hollywood and the media, shaping our culture. And don't think for one moment that these people have outgrown their youth and become mature and responsible adults. Most of them are still the same juvenile, woke dipshits that made them popular in high school. And, why wouldn't they be? It's all they've got. They're not particularly talented, smart, or unique, so they have to rely on their edgy 'wokeness' to stand out and retain the status they've gotten used to. They latch on to it as if their very existence depended on it. That's why, any time their ideology is challenged, they treat it like an existential crisis (just look at how they reacted to Trump's victory in 2016 for evidence of this).

The worst thing about this is that these modern generations, born largely after WWII, have now almost entirely displaced the older generations, born prior to WWII. So, now that the elders are no longer around to moderate the destructive stupidity of these modern imbeciles, they're free--for the first time ever--to run amok.

This is the first time in ALL recorded human history that society is comprised almost entirely of woke generations. This unprecedented shift will have dire consequences for the future of the United States. We've gone from a nation of traditionalists, who grew up embracing good values that date back to ancient Babylon, to a nation of depraved freaks, who actually believe that there are dozens of genders, and that race is a "social construct", lol. This is what happens when your society becomes hijacked by the likes of modern degenerates, like these pieces of work:

View attachment 2419039

View attachment 2419055

View attachment 2419048

View attachment 2419178

View attachment 2419067

View attachment 2419106
View attachment 2419212
View attachment 2419213

Ever wonder why, for example, the 1950s were such an idyllic time, whereas now, it sucks? Because all the generations living back then were not woke. They were traditionalists. The Boomers (a woke generation) were too young and too few to have a negative impact on society at that time.

Missionary Generation
Lost Generation
G.I Generation
Silent Generation
Baby Boomers

Generations Living Today

Silent Generation
Baby Boomers
Generation X
Millennials

Zoomers
Gen Alpha

Notice the stark contrast? That's why we're living in Hell today. That's why we're on this forum, struggling to figure out how to slay, instead of being home with our faithful and devoted wives.
idk about the common man but a lot of people online at least have pointed out that we're in such a shit state these days because of these hippies many times before you.

• +1
idk about the common man but a lot of people online at least have pointed out that we're in such a shit state these days because of these hippies many times before you.
Lots of people know about the hippies, but none have pointed out WHY they embraced liberal ideology in the first place.

• +1
So, race is just made up, in your distorted opinion? Wanna test out your theory by heading to a black neighborhood in LA or NY late at night by yourself?
Holy shit you are so low IQ, crime goes in hand with poverty, what you are referring to as black neighborhood is a poor neighborhood, and that doesn’t prove whatsoever that race is not a social construct, do you even know what a social construct is nigga?

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Holy shit you are so low IQ, crime goes in hand with poverty, what you are referring to as black neighborhood is a poor neighborhood, and that doesn’t prove whatsoever that race is not a social construct, do you even know what a social construct is nigga?
You're a fucking coping imbecile.

Have you ever considered that the reason black neighborhoods are poor and crime-ridden in the first place is because blacks are inherently lower I.Q. and more prone to violence than whites? It's no coincidence that, wherever there are blacks, there is crime and poverty, including in Africa.

So, congrats for getting the cause and effect exactly backwards, genius.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Razeb

View attachment 2419039

View attachment 2419055

View attachment 2419048

View attachment 2419178

View attachment 2419067

View attachment 2419106
View attachment 2419212
View attachment 2419213

Missionary Generation
Lost Generation
G.I Generation
Silent Generation
Baby Boomers

Generations Living Today

Silent Generation
Baby Boomers
Generation X
Millennials

Zoomers
Gen Alpha

Stopped reading at "liberal"

You are clearly talking out of your ass

honestly would rather have all these deranged 'woke' millenials than psychotic decaying boomers

i hope everyone over the age of 60 suffers a violent and sudden death

honestly would rather have all these deranged 'woke' millenials than psychotic decaying boomers

i hope everyone over the age of 60 suffers a violent and sudden death
Seriously? Be careful what you wish for, my man. The country will go to hell, once the Boomers are gone, because then ALL living generations will not only be woke, but they'll be hard-core (red) woke.

Seriously? Be careful what you wish for, my man. The country will go to hell, once the Boomers are gone, because then ALL living generations will not only be woke, but they'll be hard-core (red) woke.
lmfao boomers have already raped america beyond recognition. they're responsible for all of the west's economical and social ills. a generation of psychotic, narcissistic parasites that coasted off of the world built for them by the silent generation.

ignoring rapeogres being imported into europe/america, what is 'woke' is simply a natural progression of politics. since the endgoal of society is good for all, instead of a stupid conflict model that breeds dissent.

disgusting.

lmfao boomers have already raped america beyond recognition. they're responsible for all of the west's economical and social ills. a generation of psychotic, narcissistic parasites that coasted off of the world built for them by the silent generation.

disgusting.
I agree with you that Boomers are a despicable generation, but there's much worse, believe me.

• +1
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla