I am the only real truecels

nigtard

nigtard

Amount of fakecels on here is insane.Guys who are MTN+ calling themselves truecels is brootal.A real truecel is genetic trash, someone like me.Someone who has been told all their life that they are ugly, a virgin.Someone who has multiple major falios. Only I exist on this forum who looks like that.A failure of genetic recombination

@ElTruecel is a fakecel as well, he calls himself a truecel but in reality is probably LTN+ just as most self-proclaimed truecels on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
@ElTruecel is a fakecel as well, he calls himself a truecel but in reality is probably LTN+ just as most self-proclaimed truecels on this forum.
You are the LTN+ claiming he’s truecel cut the Bs larper.

• +1
Reactions: stunna
@ElTruecel is Latino pretty boy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ElTruecel and nigtard
You are the LTN+ claiming he’s truecel cut the Bs larper.
You of all people can’t call me Ltn you have seen my face you know I’m genetic trash

• JFL
You of all people can’t call me Ltn you have seen my face you know I’m genetic trash
You aren’t truecel ask @Mosh12 To rate you.

Delete your account and go to .is then.

IamchadlitebutIrotherebecauseI’mnotchadtheory

Also sorry by LTN I meant MTN because LTNs are Incels. You are MTN so not incel

How am I not incel I am literally a virgin
So what? A good portion of Zoomers are virgins and being a virgin doesn’t make u a “incel” alone since it really does apply to things like Ltr. You could’ve had LTRs in the past and still been a virgin.

KHHV and just being a virgin who’s had relationships are two different worlds.

So what? A good portion of Zoomers are virgins and being a virgin doesn’t make u a “incel” alone since it really does apply to things like Ltr. You could’ve had LTRs in the past and still been a virgin.

KHHV and just being a virgin who’s had relationships are two different worlds.
Virgin= incel, it’s literally the definition

• JFL
Amount of fakecels on here is insane.Guys who are MTN+ calling themselves truecels is brootal.A real truecel is genetic trash, someone like me.Someone who has been told all their life that they are ugly, a virgin.Someone who has multiple major falios. Only I exist on this forum who looks like that.A failure of genetic recombination
I'm here, broski.

Virgin= incel, it’s literally the definition
So a Chad who’s a virgin due to his religious beliefs is on the same level as someone who’s KHHV?

Also no it isnt because the definition applies to romance as well not just sexual relationships

Pretty sure you mog me
pm your face

tbh i fucking hate fakecels

So a Chad who’s a virgin due to his religious beliefs is on the same level as someone who’s KHHV?

Also no it isnt because the definition applies to romance as well not just sexual relationships
I am incel tho even my face screams incel. I am a virgin not by choice

Aren’t you Croatian, they pass as white which is all they care about
No, I am not xd but even if I were white, it don't mean shit unless you want to get called fakecel by some browns on .org. Being pinkoid is a failo if sub 5 PSL sub 6'2

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
No, I am not xd but even if I were white, it don't mean shit unless you want to get called fakecel by some browns on .org. Being pinkoid is a failo if sub 5 PSL sub 6'2
It depends on location, jbw prob won’t work in the west but I doubt some EE foid will care too much about psl.Most of their couples are on completely different levels psl wise, but I’m not EE so all my knowledge comes from online

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It depends on location, jbw prob won’t work in the west but I doubt some EE foid will care too much about psl.Most of their couples are on completely different levels psl wise, but I’m not EE so all my knowledge comes from online
Not the case with younglings. Most foids are turbo recessed + 30% BF and etc. I literally mogged 98% of foids in school even though I'm a recessed subhuman. Sure, there are a few htbs here and there but it's an overblown meme. As for couples that I see it's usually looksmatched facially but the male is like 6'3+ or the male mogs the shit out of the foid.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard