I am too deep into looksmaxxing research

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Which one is more beneficial for getting straight brows, plucker or eyebrows razor??

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PseudoMaxxer
makeup, not looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
why do you want straight brows, archs are essential for men tbh

You're searching in Korean, your YouTube language is set to English but it's location is Poland. Explain OP.

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
You're searching in Korean, your YouTube language is set to English but it's location is Poland. Explain OP.
I VPN and google translate max XD

I am desperate

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
no point in plucking brows for male, just get rid of unibrow, you want the brow itself to be thick as possible anyways

no point in plucking brows for male, just get rid of unibrow, you want the brow itself to be thick as possible anyways
yeah I am gonna just pluck the baby hair on glabella between the center of between eyebrows

meanwhile all the wires in my face:
Face map

• +1
Reactions: triggr
btw could you use them for a more positive eye tilt? would probably look retarded but in theory?
they use them for cat/fox eye lifts yeah but those are the barbed type.

you can lift the eyebrow a little with the mono/screw types at most.

hope I don't die of an occlusion tonight, just finished the green ones, those are screw types that provide more lift.

• +1
Reactions: piec and mirrormogger
they use them for cat/fox eye lifts yeah but those are the barbed type.

you can lift the eyebrow a little with the mono/screw types at most.

hope I don't die of an occlusion tonight, just finished the green ones, those are screw types that provide more lift.
mirin low inhib

20240209 230429

just finished these to get rid of the last bit of nasolabial fold, was initially going to wait for a few more weeks but it wasn't changing much anymore in terms of lift, the final results take a while but those are textural/tightness improvements, I just wanted more lift as well.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
all of this to, MAYBE, MAYBE, IN THE BEST CASE SCENARIO, 2% CHANCE, ascend 0.0.2 PSL

congrats bozo.

mirin low inhib
Pdo hreads4

got some more plans, will be doing the chin soon to see if I can make it a little more even/tighten it.

might also do some on the cheekbone to pull the skin there tighter, and one on the under-eye but I'm not sure about that since my under-eye support is actually pretty good and the skin in the area might tighten further on it's own.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
all of this to, MAYBE, MAYBE, IN THE BEST CASE SCENARIO, 2% CHANCE, ascend 0.0.2 PSL

congrats bozo.
u utter retard

eyebrows is almost the most important feature on the face after the lower third, it frames your whole face

not makeup tho

plucker vs eyebrows razor
plucking obviously
using a razor will just make them grow back longer, using a plucker removes the hair from the follicle entirely

• Woah
View attachment 2733516

got some more plans, will be doing the chin soon to see if I can make it a little more even/tighten it.

might also do some on the cheekbone to pull the skin there tighter, and one on the under-eye but I'm not sure about that since my under-eye support is actually pretty good.
that reminds me, I was gonna ask, do you think you could make jawline more defined by pulling the skin around it as well?

View attachment 2733511

just finished these to get rid of the last bit of nasolabial fold, was initially going to wait for a few more weeks but it wasn't changing much anymore in terms of lift, the final results take a while but those are textural/tightness improvements, I just wanted more lift as well.
how do u even get it without going to the cosmetic clinic

plucking obviously
using a razor will just make them grow back longer, using a plucker removes the hair from the follicle entirely
so if I pluck wrongly that follicle would never ever grow back forever??

that reminds me, I was gonna ask, do you think you could make jawline more defined by pulling the skin around it as well?
yes, they already use them for that.

I will be using a modified way to do it.

like I will insert them along the jawline but also place a bunch vertically underneath the chin to see if I can make it a little more square.
how do u even get it without going to the cosmetic clinic
order them from korea on ebay.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and mirrormogger

View attachment 2733527

like I will insert them along the jawline but also place a bunch vertically underneath the chin to see if I can make it a little more square.

What are these called?

What are these called?
pdo threads, the variant that's good for diy are the screw/mono types, they dissolve after 6 months in your face and the collagen they build for structural support lasts a year or more, sometimes up to two years.

there's a pcl type that lasts longer, but in case anything goes wrong you don't really want that.

they aren't hard or expensive to do anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Sanguinius
pdo threads, the variant that's good for diy are the screw/mono types, they dissolve after 6 months in your face and the collagen they build for structural support lasts a year or more, sometimes up to two years.

there's a pcl type that lasts longer, but in case anything goes wrong you don't really want that.

they aren't hard or expensive to do anyway.
Make a thread guide about it, im curious

• +1
Make a thread guide about it, im curious
already got it written, just need to wait a few weeks for the final results of the first bunch I did.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and DR. NICKGA
already got it written, just need to wait a few weeks for the final results of the first bunch I did.
what does it do actually?

what does it do actually?
pull skin tight, lift skin, and force collagen production.

if there's any part of your face that sags i.e the skin underneath your eyes isn't that tight anymore, these would work, nasolabial folds they work well for too.

• +1
pull skin tight, lift skin, and force collagen production.

if there's any part of your face that sags i.e the skin underneath your eyes isn't that tight anymore, these would work, nasolabial folds they work well for too.
do u have any hacks for tear through?

so if I pluck wrongly that follicle would never ever grow back forever??
well a new hair in a very similar spot would simply replace is. if you're trying to remove the hair between your eyebrows like a unibrow, then pluck, if you're trimming then ig you could use a razor, just be careful lol

• +1
well a new hair in a very similar spot would simply replace is. if you're trying to remove the hair between your eyebrows like a unibrow, then pluck, if you're trimming then ig you could use a razor, just be careful lol
i have to razor blade it certain way right?

View attachment 2733511

Any other way to get rid of nasolabial folds?

Any other way to get rid of nasolabial folds?
fillers, and you risk migration.

these do not migrate, they are solid as they are inserted and dissolve in half a year after which they leave collagen.

• +1
Reactions: FBl

View attachment 2733527

@Orc are you self injecting kybella or filler?

@Orc are you self injecting kybella or filler?
pdo.

fillers too risky due to occlusions and migration, these don't got that.

What in the gookorea?