I am truly fucked beyond all salvation

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Its crazy, a month ago I would've only dreamt of being where I am right now. I was video chatting with my girlfriend throughout the whole conversation couldn't stop thinking just how detached I am from the normal world. Pretty good at hiding it now but I'm still mentally fucked from years of domestic abuse, school bullying, having zero friends until 15. I sincerely hate my parents, my dad for being violent towards me and my mom for letting him. My classmates for physically and mentally tormenting me, my teachers for not doing anything. I hate the creator, if he does exist, for making me the way I am. And now that I've lost my virginity and went from zero sexual activity to having an active sex life and a romantic relationship, I feel more dog shit than ever before. Sure, she keeps saying how she misses me, loves me and all that, but 24/7, day and night, all I can think about is that she is cheating on me, she is lying just to fuck with my head. They are all fucking lying, I'm so sick of this just let this ride end. I can barely relate to her, there were moments where I'd not say a word for 1-2 minutes and she'd ask me something, and only then did I talk. Blackpill has infested my brain, I feel nauseous after talking with her.

That's it, I know everyone's gonna say "din red" to get 12 funny reactions, whatever.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 685, Balkancel and 2 others
What's the problem? You ascended? Fuck all the shit in your past.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
- fucked beyond salvation
- has girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 685 and nausea
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and nausea
Time to get a younger girl. The 26 year old just isn't gonna cut it. Fuck all the prime 16-20 year old gook pussy while you can bro

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 685 and ElliotRodgerJr
if you think you're fucked beyond salvation while having a gf and active sex life then what am i who's KHHTEPV?

i literally don't even have anyone to talk to.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and ElliotRodgerJr
relatable tbh minus the girlfriend part

• +1
  • Ugh..
if you think you're fucked beyond salvation while having a gf and active sex life then what am i who's KHHTEPV?

i literally don't even have anyone to talk to.
Yeah, I suppose you have it worse. But if you do ascend and you don't have a huge mental baggage behind you, you'd mental health mog me.
Time to get a younger girl. The 26 year old just isn't gonna cut it. Fuck all the prime 16-20 year old gook pussy while you can bro
I've got feelings for her now. I don't care whether she's 20 or 30.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Balkancel and nausea
Yeah, I suppose you have it worse. But if you do ascend and you don't have a huge mental baggage behind you, you'd mental health mog me.

JFL

i have severe OCD and ADD with social anxiety on top of it.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
The fact a girl is willing to date someone like you is proof of the blackpill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 685 and ElliotRodgerJr
JFL

i have severe OCD and ADD with social anxiety on top of it.
Diagnosed? I've not been diagnosed with any mental issues but that's because the last time I went to the docs was 5 years ago. I definetly have to have something, no way a normal person has to go through what I go through. I fucking shit myself when my parents or friends I've known for years cal me, and I need to mentally prepare myself before answering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro don't give up I can relate to your past.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Diagnosed? I've not been diagnosed with any mental issues but that's because the last time I went to the docs was 5 years ago. I definetly have to have something, no way a normal person has to go through what I go through. I fucking shit myself when my parents or friends I've known for years cal me, and I need to mentally prepare myself before answering.

no need to since i check all the boxes of the all symptoms at any day.

The fact a girl is willing to date someone like you is proof of the blackpill.
I don't talk to her about my mental issues, from her perspective I'm just another normal kid. I'd always tell her I'm with my friends despite siting at home posting on looksmax.

I don't talk to her about my mental issues, from her perspective I'm just another normal kid. I'd always tell her I'm with my friends despite siting at home posting on looksmax.
I see.

• JFL
Reactions: nausea
Din red.

• +1
Reactions: nausea

XD