I am tweaking out about my lost potential

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Genuinely I am tweaking if anyone is a kind guy who is also kinda knowledged about environment effects on development tell me if its true

I am around LTN-MTN with good looking tall parents and I am everyday in so much regret for wasting my teenage years i am 18 right now
I just played video games and was depressed literally the whole day and had no friends and just watched anime and shit so my Testosterone was probably low.
Just did a bunch of horrible habits, I slept like 6 hours in school days on average from 14-17 on the weekend i slept like 10 tho.

Horrible posture and I got scoliosis now and I feel like a lot of my pain could have been fucking avoided if only i slept, ate and played a sport.

Feel like my hips wouldnt be so wide, shoulders would be more wider and I would be an inch or two taller.

I just want someone to hold me and tell me environment its cope and its not my fault but i know it is and I just want that time back tbh if you are 15 or 16 reading this dont waste the next 2 years bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, aleksander, newestofnewgen and 1 other person
also i ate no fucking food with protein i legit just ate nutella and soups and potatoes

everythingt its cope and its not your fault but i know it is and I just want that time back tbh if you are 15 or 16 reading this dont waste the next 2 years bro

everythingt its cope and its not your fault but i know it is and I just want that time back tbh if you are 15 or 16 reading this dont waste the next 2 years bro
wgat

oghhh lol

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Feeling overwhelmed by the sense of lost potential. Each passing moment intensifies the anxiety, like a constant tug-of-war between what could have been and the present reality. It's crucial to shift focus, embrace the present, and channel that energy into positive actions for future growth.