I asked my Cousin and my Sister to rate these two mms.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
For context they're both 12.

So I asked them to rate Tyler maher and Tyson ballou. i used these pictures.

701full-tyler-maher.jpg
jxmltaazveidadvj.jpg

Both of them found Tyler Maher too 'plastic' (so in their words too intimidating because of his bones) while they found Tyson ballou much cuter but too older looking for their taste. my cousin said his eyebrows looked weird.

As a bonus i showed them pics of Miro cech and they said he was 10/10.

I used these pics.

871967-500w.jpg
dd_mirocech_03-767x1024.jpg
tumblr_njq3rePCkJ1syn5kso1_1280.jpg

Now what i find odd here is that they said Tyler maher was too intimidating because of his bones and yet they got crazy over Miro? how does that make sense? cause of his softer eyes maybe? idk.

But at any rate this proves once again that girls as young as 12 still like Masculine pretty boys despite what some Chico worshipping Copers say.

show them my avi next

For context they're both 12.

So I asked them to rate Tyler maher and Tyson ballou. i used these pictures.

701full-tyler-maher.jpg
jxmltaazveidadvj.jpg

Both of them found Tyler Maher too 'plastic' (so in their words too intimidating because of his bones) while they found Tyson ballou much cuter but too older looking for their taste. my cousin said his eyebrows looked weird.

As a bonus i showed them pics of Miro cech and they said he was 10/10.

I used these pics.

871967-500w.jpg
dd_mirocech_03-767x1024.jpg
tumblr_njq3rePCkJ1syn5kso1_1280.jpg

Now what i find odd here is that they said Tyler maher was too intimidating because of his bones and yet they got crazy over Miro? how does that make sense? cause of his softer eyes maybe? idk.

But at any rate this proves once again that girls as young as 12 still like Masculine pretty boys despite what some Chico worshipping Copers say.
They said Tyler is too plastic, not intimidating. I think he looks plastic too, and is not even comparable to miro or ballou.

They said Tyler is too plastic, not intimidating. I think he looks plastic too, and is not even comparable to miro or ballou.

They said he had a big jaw. they were talking about his bones.

Legit surprised they found Miro to be that good looking. my cousin likes Kpop Fags so i didn't expect her to find him to be that gl.

What's his name? the guy on your avi.
alessandro dellisola