I asked my oneitis to reject me and it went wrong

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I sent her a series of dms on ig asking her to tell me she doesn't like me so that I can get over her(I implied that I knew she didn't like me because of a conversation she had with my homie in which she said she didn't have a crush).

She initially replied with confusion and then left me on delivered for a day when i clarified. Just now, she replied saying she didn't know me well enough to say she didn't like me, and then she quickly switched the topic of the conversation to our test in psychology.

I'm even more convinced that she liked me at some point, I mean why wouldn't she just reject me bluntly, but I'm also super sure I just gave her the ick

P.S. forgive me if my writing is a bit incoherent, I'm high on heroin atm, I'm working on quitting tho so dw

I mean why wouldn't she just reject me bluntly, but I'm also super sure I just gave her the ick
either because she is concerned you would share the communication and it might maker her look bad, or she thinks you might be a crazy violent person.

I sent her a series of dms on ig asking her to tell me she doesn't like me so that I can get over her(I implied that I knew she didn't like me because of a conversation she had with my homie in which she said she didn't have a crush).

She initially replied with confusion and then left me on delivered for a day when i clarified. Just now, she replied saying she didn't know me well enough to say she didn't like me, and then she quickly switched the topic of the conversation to our test in psychology.

I'm even more convinced that she liked me at some point, I mean why wouldn't she just reject me bluntly, but I'm also super sure I just gave her the ick

P.S. forgive me if my writing is a bit incoherent, I'm high on heroin atm, I'm working on quitting tho so dw
its over.

admit her that you like her you autist

admit her that you like her you autist
I basically did, I walked past her and her friends in the hall today and she said something like "just ask me out already" not to me but it was most likely about me because of our conversation yesterday

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
either because she is concerned you would share the communication and it might maker her look bad, or she thinks you might be a crazy violent person.
That is less likely than her just liking me. She spoke about it in class with her friends a few times and continues to look in my direction from time to time. I really don't want to fumble this but every time I interact with her, I feel like I ruined it.

This is the autistic man's burden.

I basically did, I walked past her and her friends in the hall today and she said something like "just ask me out already" not to me but it was most likely about me because of our conversation yesterday
GO OPENLY ADMIT TO HER WHAT YOU FEEL

• Hmm...
Reactions: MongolTurk
GO OPENLY ADMIT TO HER WHAT YOU FEEL
some people have told me that that might be taking it too fast. She seems like the type to ease into it or something, not the type to fall in love instantly like a fairy tale, she wants a friends to lovers story I assume

• +1
Reactions: hopecel