I became faceapp master

zainab

zainab

Gold
Here is my slightly edited pic, do you guys think that normies will notice that it’s faceapped?
IMG 1830
Post your pictures here and I’ll gigachadify them :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Skywalker, ccwarrior and 5 others
@Xangsane is the true faceapp master

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
almost there you will become a forum chad like @averagejoe

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Skywalker, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Why is your name zaineb that's a girl name

IMG 1832
IMG 1834

It’s really over if you aren’t faceapping guys

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666 and Xangsane
All gl women are frauding their tinder and ig pics.

Your pic is too visibly fa'ed but every guy should conspicuously use one of the milder filters to look better.

As long as it's plausible (better skin, slightly accentuated cheekbones) women wont see the fraud.

And yes, fa'ing your photos makes a huge difference. Women are eugenicists on dating apps. Remove a few millimeters of flaws off your face and match rate will soar 5x.

The art is making it believable, not making it look uncanny and catfishy. Make it too uncanny and she will just leave the date without saying anything since it's obviously not you in the photos.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Skywalker, Chadlet666 and 1 other person

Your pic is too visibly fa'ed but every guy should conspicuously use one of the milder filters to look better.

As long as it's plausible (better skin, slightly accentuated cheekbones) women wont see the fraud.

And yes, fa'ing your photos makes a huge difference. Women are eugenicists on dating apps. Remove a few millimeters of flaws off your face and match rate will soar 5x.

The art is making it believable, not making it look uncanny and catfishy. Make it too uncanny and she will just leave the date without saying anything since it's obviously not you in the photos.
Well instagram you can’t really fraud because of videos and danger of getting tagged by someone :lul: . Although now that I know what the filters do, I can say that literally every big influencer frauds.

• +1
Well instagram you can’t really fraud because of videos and danger of getting tagged by someone :lul: . Although now that I know what the filters do, I can say that literally every big influencer frauds.
There are apps to fraud live videos as well.

The amount of frauding that goes on on Instagram influencer feeds is unreal.

These people look like crap in real life but flawless on their IG feed.

One of the few models who doesn't fraud is Mike Thurston.

All women who make a living off their looks on IG are huge liars and look nothing like their videos and photos.

(And some public figures - Madonna just faceapps herself to look 40 years younger)

• +1

Why are women allowed to get away with the Kiss filter on x5 setting, Cheekbones filter on x5 setting, a bunch of makeup and hair filters and criticise men for using Hollywood 2 on x1 setting

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and zainab
Why are women allowed to get away with the Kiss filter on x5 setting, Cheekbones filter on x5 setting, a bunch of makeup and hair filters and criticise men for using Hollywood 2 on x1 setting
Hollywood 2 is clear imo if this is the only thing you are using

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gandy
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Hollywood 4 level 5
Save
Reload
Hollywood 4 level 5 again

• +1