I became living proof of my theory

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
It’s water but….

The girl I banged from the club and is coming over in 2 days (she’s a consistent fb now) and just texts about how she wants me to dom her etc…

Anyways, I would tell people her tinder is a meme and girls will legit ghost guys in there and go bang a guy that is probably not as mogger from the club.

Anyways, guess what? The girl I fucked from the club told me she’s in tinder and never replies or uses it as she finds it scary to meeting guys off there.

She said she likes to go out and meet someone/fuck someone irl as its a lot safer for her etc and just better.

She said she finds meeting guys off tinder weird etc. and just uses it for boredom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Umbra, lebronjames23 and 4 others
Lol at all the guys in her dms messaging to fuck her on tinder and getting ghosted that mog me, yet she’s here choking on my dick.

Get off tinder now whether you mog or not get off it.

If you actually mog go to a club you will pull way better and won’t have to do with constant rejection/ghosting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lebronjames23, med and 5 others
1 example doesn't prove that a theory is true

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, BoredPrince, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
So tinder is easier than irl then? Are you seriously handicapped or…?
If you can slay irl you can find success on tinder, mirin your elaborate essay just to brag about slaying 1 girl.

If you can slay irl you can find success on tinder, mirin your elaborate essay just to brag about slaying 1 girl.
Bro forgot that I slayed consistently 2x a week for 3 months on tinder what a greycel. Remove yourself immediately.

When will you settle down? Doesn't fucking random whores get boring?

Bro forgot that I slayed consistently 2x a week for 3 months on tinder what a greycel. Remove yourself immediately.
Yes cause everyone on this forum keeps up with your every post to know how much and how frequently you slay.

When will you settle down? Doesn't fucking random whores get boring?
Not settling down yet till I move to a better location. I’m moving to London next year and will get much higher tier girls as I’ll have very good smv by then.

Why settle down now when in a year I’ll be able to pull way better for hookups etc. due to locationmaxxing and smv maxing?

Doesn’t make sense

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
i dont like club girls tbh, harder to vet if they have an std

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
how cna you fuck so much???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and SoundnVision
i dont like club girls tbh, harder to vet if they have an std
Ye you are one of the rare cases though that are chad so you are lucky lol. Hope things are going good for you bro

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
Ye you are one of the rare cases though that are chad so you are lucky lol. Hope things are going good for you bro
thanks bhai, got back with my ex but only lasted a few months and been volcel since

• +1
thanks bhai, got back with my ex but only lasted a few months and been volcel since
Women will always be there for you bro so don’t stress and just chill tbh you are chad

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
yeah anyone who actually try to get girls knows this, only these copers here will say otherwise

niggas be doing all this looksmax to hop on tinder and barely get anything since it's a meme

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, wollet2 and WishIwasChico
She said she finds meeting guys off tinder weird etc. and just uses it for boredom.
If you're still happy to provide her fuckbuddy role levels of attention rather than just pumping and dumping her after you've learned she's a validation seeking cunt getting off to the fact she's getting attention from men with no intention of using the app for it's intended purpose, then you're making a big mistake

She's a broken attention seeking whore and should be treated as such
Ghost her next time she messages you since she's done it to countless men

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, WishIwasChico and socialcel
If you're still happy to provide her fuckbuddy role levels of attention rather than just pumping and dumping her after you've learned she's a validation seeking cunt getting off to the fact she's getting attention from men with no intention of using the app for it's intended purpose, then you're making a big mistake

She's a broken attention seeking whore and should be treated as such
Ghost her next time she messages you since she's done it to countless men
No I want to have her as a fuck buddy tbh it’s easy we literally just text a few times. She’s already coming over again in 2 days just to fuck and let me don her face fuck etc. she said she wants to try new things with me lol

The fox has many tricks @Red Fox

yeah anyone who actually try to get girls knows this, only these copers here will say otherwise

niggas be doing all this looksmax to hop on tinder and barely get anything since it's a meme
Facts let them just rot tbh atp

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
It's a mystery to me
I look better irl every girl I’ve fucked says I look better irl I’ve fucked girls from the club that have swiped left on me on tinder etc. and they say I look really good in person.

I look better irl every girl I’ve fucked says I look better irl I’ve fucked girls from the club that have swiped left on me on tinder etc. and they say I look really good in person.
Or maybe I don’t and it’s just that tinder is a meme that autists here refuse to accept

how did u find the same girls that swiped left in the club. u live in a small city?
where r u from

how did u find the same girls that swiped left in the club. u live in a small city?
where r u from
Ye small rural area bro. I once swiped on a girl when I was 18 then followed her on insta she accepted and didn’t follow back.

Went out to the club she was staring then approached me and I ended up fucking behind a wall.

Ever since then I knew tinder/insta is a complete meme. But yet autists here still bark but I know it’s a meme.

Like the girl I fucked this weekend from the club literally told me she using tinder for attention and fucks guys from irl by meeting them irl.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Ye small rural area bro. I once swiped on a girl when I was 18 then followed her on insta she accepted and didn’t follow back.

Went out to the club she was staring then approached me and I ended up fucking behind a wall.

Ever since then I knew tinder/insta is a complete meme. But yet autists here still bark but I know it’s a meme.

Like the girl I fucked this weekend from the club literally told me she using tinder for attention and fucks guys from irl by meeting them irl.
yeah most fuckenings happen from irl. tinder was a complete meme where i live before covid, now girls fuck from there but only the top guys that look a certain way. idk girls fuck from anywhere nowadays, you just got to have it

users here are disconnected, they dont have a life. clicking a button and scheduling to meet just to fuck is easier 4 them. and they still fail at that. its hard to catch the attention of a woman by texting when 400 other better looking and cooler guys do too at the same time

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah most fuckenings happen from irl. tinder was a complete meme where i live before covid, now girls fuck from there but only the top guys that look a certain way

users here are disconnected, they dont have a life. clicking a button and scheduling to meet just to fuck is easier 4 them
Most users here are autistic and can’t comprehend that tinder is not real life because they have no social life. I once also thought like this but since going out more I know this isn’t true.

Like if course you don’t need to look like a model and shit to fuck women that are mtb plus.

Literally leave your basement and you see mtns with htbs all the time. I even see ltns with htbs bro.

Tinder is just a woman’s app. Why play a game you also will lose at? Or put yourself in an unfavourable position? I.e use tinder.

Literally just go out and talk to women and like I say if you are at least mtn and nt you will slay regularly.

Lots of nt mtns go out and slay a lot and wouldn’t do well on tinder etc.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Most users here are autistic and can’t comprehend that tinder is not real life because they have no social life. I once also thought like this but since going out more I know this isn’t true.

Like if course you don’t need to look like a model and shit to fuck women that are mtb plus.

Literally leave your basement and you see mtns with htbs all the time. I even see ltns with htbs bro.

Tinder is just a woman’s app. Why play a game you also will lose at? Or put yourself in an unfavourable position? I.e use tinder.

Literally just go out and talk to women and like I say if you are at least mtn and nt you will slay regularly.

Lots of nt mtns go out and slay a lot and wouldn’t do well on tinder etc.
y very agree

i said brutal earlier bcuz of my health problem making me unable to live life. these club slaying reports make me suicidal

id have a 100+ slaycount by now if i didnt get screwed and its not about the number, id enjoy each one of them, i would have fun. its over

Last edited:
  • +1
y very agree

i said brutal earlier bcuz of my health problem making me unable to live life. these club slaying reports make me suicidal

id have a 100+ slaycount by now if i didnt get screwed and its not about the number, id enjoy each one of them, i would have fun. its over
Fuck man sorry to hear that

fw these post bro gives me hope. you plan on going out to the club again this weekend?

• +1
fw these post bro gives me hope. you plan on going out to the club again this weekend?
No cause the girl I fucked from the club is coming over this Saturday to fuck all night jfl as I have a free house

this Is so fucking true, clubbing is legit easy mode for me even tho I do good on OLD. a lot of girls just use tinder out of boredom etc and think that people that use it seriously are weirdos, when im rerferring to girls im referring to 18-19yo (only ones that matter)

in clubs they can also see you vs the average guy and all the subhumans in the club and see how you mog even more in person + if your gymmaxxed you stand out even more. irl mogs , no ghosting flaking etc and if your with mates it’s way more fun

• +1
this Is so fucking true, clubbing is legit easy mode for me even tho I do good on OLD. a lot of girls just use tinder out of boredom etc and think that people that use it seriously are weirdos, when im rerferring to girls im referring to 18-19yo (only ones that matter)

in clubs they can also see you vs the average guy and all the subhumans in the club and see how you mog even more in person + if your gymmaxxed you stand out even more. irl mogs , no ghosting flaking etc and if your with mates it’s way more fun
Facts bro and mirin I bet you are a mogger

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
I mean @ConfusedBolivian has gotten some slays off tinder, and you in your earlier threads bragged about meeting tinder girls and fuckin them in your car

But you have a point, lots of girls use tinder (Instagram too) just for attention and validation, so IRL is definitely better than OLD if subchadlite

True af

Girls on tinder especially in the west have fried their brain so hard unless you are top tier in looks, body and money most won’t meetup anyway. I got 30 matches in a week in a small town and most were brain rotten with 0 attention span and boring af

• +1
It’s water but….

The girl I banged from the club and is coming over in 2 days (she’s a consistent fb now) and just texts about how she wants me to dom her etc…

Anyways, I would tell people her tinder is a meme and girls will legit ghost guys in there and go bang a guy that is probably not as mogger from the club.

Anyways, guess what? The girl I fucked from the club told me she’s in tinder and never replies or uses it as she finds it scary to meeting guys off there.

She said she likes to go out and meet someone/fuck someone irl as its a lot safer for her etc and just better.

Dnr whoremaxxer

• JFL
Tinder for women is like a video game for us we just play it on easy mode for validation and dont take it srsly