I bought an IG account with 3k followers

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Just did it. $99 for like 3k followers, and I think the audience was like 50/50 male female which isn’t sus.

Hopefully i don’t get scammed, would legit ascend so hard especially on tinder. Like I said I’ve legit lost 60% of my matches bc I couldn’t get the foid to send her phone number. Some did say stay on the app and we could still meet but I avoided that bc chances were I’d be flaked on anyway.

Imma make this account as legit as possible. Will ALSO grow it more from my tiktok.

Statusmaxxing hard atm

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and 5'7 zoomer

I bought an IG account with 3k followers​

Just did it. $99 for like 3k followers, and I think the audience was like 50/50 male female which isn’t sus.

Hopefully i don’t get scammed, would legit ascend so hard especially on tinder. Like I said I’ve legit lost 60% of my matches bc I couldn’t get the foid to send her phone number. Some did say stay on the app and we could still meet but I avoided that bc chances were I’d be flaked on anyway.

Imma make this account as legit as possible. Will ALSO grow it more from my tiktok.

Statusmaxxing hard atm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: itisoverboyos, sorrowfulsad, j05 and 5 others

I bought an IG account with 3k followers​

Statusmaxxing hard atm
NT is law in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Girls who say they want to stay on app never meet, they're just fooling you bruh

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, chadmanlet04 and Reformed
Girls who say they want to stay on app never meet, they're just fooling you bruh
No shit. I literally said I avoid those. That’s why I’m getting the IG

99 usd for 3k is too much jfl...

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
having indian followers is NT in 2024
Nah they’re real. They get them from spamming follow for follows. So bascially ur paying someone 100$ to spam followers for u

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
No shit. I literally said I avoid those. That’s why I’m getting the IG
Do you have over the top pictures? Travelling? Cars? If not followers won't mean shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Reformed
also account name and registry date matter more than followers if you want to statusmax

legacy accounts are more likely to not be shadowbanned and more likely to appear on fyp pages

having a simple, memorable username helps too. failo if you have numbers in your username

my personal IG account is from 2014 with organic 1.5k followers (maybe like 20-30 spam/bot accounts at best) but whenever I send a properly hashtaged post it reaches very high engagement and viewer count

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Reformed
Do you have over the top pictures? Travelling? Cars? If not followers won't mean shit
I have a tiktok. I’ll just link that and not post on ig. I just want the ig to msg tinder hoes and irl hoes once I move to uni
also account name and registry date matter more than followers if you want to statusmax

legacy accounts are more likely to not be shadowbanned and more likely to appear on fyp pages

having a simple, memorable username helps too. failo if you have numbers in your username

my personal IG account is from 2014 with organic 1.5k followers (maybe like 20-30 spam/bot accounts at best) but whenever I send a properly hashtaged post it reaches very high engagement and viewer count
Nigga why would I ever post on IG. Tiktok mogs it so hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and chadmanlet04
I have a tiktok. I’ll just link that and not post on ig. I just want the ig to msg tinder hoes and irl hoes once I move to uni

these factors apply for tiktok too

all these algorithms are roughly the same anyways, if you wanna post flip good accounts, worth the investment

• +1
these factors apply for tiktok too

all these algorithms are roughly the same anyways, if you wanna post flip good accounts, worth the investment
So when u post a simple pic of yourself, does it get sent to a random group of people like tiktok does?

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
yea 3k is quite overpriced for $99

• +1
So when u post a simple pic of yourself, does it get sent to a random group of people like tiktok does?
Yes, depending on how you categorize the image and what the algorithm categorizes it as.

The more it’s viewed and engaged with, it’s pushed towards more and more people. This is why usually you will either have very dead posts (did not make it past the initial group it was shown to) or very beefy posts with high insights as it snowballed itself and vice versa.

Posting on ig is a good way of getting attention of f*males, as dumb as it sounds having a good ig also matters