I can barely control my rage

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I just went grocery shopping and got heightmogged by 3 foids and several guys as always.
My anger is almost uncontrollable. While looking at these tall foids I already have fantasies of killing them in the most torturous way imaginable.
Fuck I don't know if I can live with the fact that I'm a manlet for the rest of my life.

How tall are you?

Move to Indonesia.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Krezo and 1 other person
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and RichardSpencel
n red

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and RichardSpencel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
I am in Russia and 5’10.5. Wear small lifts so appear 5’11 in public. Next to new generation of guys I look like a child. Females are often my height or taller

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 39
I am in Russia and 5’10.5. Wear small lifts so appear 5’11 in public. Next to new generation of guys I look like a child. Females are often my height or taller
Yes, it's pretty much over at this height. I always complain about my height in incel Chat rooms and they always don't take me seriously and state that my height is fine. It's not.
At this height I have to endure daily emasculation which makes me feel like an inferior child.
It's not only the new generation that mogs me. The foids and guys that mogged me in the shop were fucking 50+ year olds.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
thERe is anothER option

Acending in germany is practically impossible tbh
As a white manlet yes.
As a tall black guy with a BBC you're a God in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and kobecel
Hi cucktears, include me in the screenshot you bluepilled fucks.

• +1
Reactions: inTimeTheyWillPay