I can never hate women

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
I pity them too much to hate them. Born vain, low iq, too self conscious, ugly body, face frauded with hair and collagen to show fertility traits. I’ve never seen a more striking contrast between the males and females of a species, Adriana Lima is a cockroach next to gandy

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Dindu incel blabber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, datboijj and Deleted member 22124
Gay asf. Peacocks with their males' feathers is way more striking and dimorphic than humans. Gandy has fine lines and rugged features that are universally recognized as objectively inferior from a purely aesthetic point of view. Lima is flawless, whereas men get away with features outside the conventionally attractive ideal as long as they have hunter eyes and robust lower third, e.g. Brad Pitt. Sure they might be more striking, but that doesn't make them better.

Gay asf. Peacocks with their males' feathers is way more striking and dimorphic than humans. Gandy has fine lines and rugged features that are universally recognized as objectively inferior from a purely aesthetic point of view. Lima is flawless, but men get away with features outside the conventionally attractive ideal as long as they have hunter eyes and robust lower third, e.g. Brad Pitt. Sure they might be more striking, but that doesn't make them better.
Wrong

Currycel tier IQ response
Nah everything you said was wrong. There was too many things that were blatantly false to even gather effort ti offer a retort

Nah everything you said was wrong. There was too many things that were blatantly false to even gather effort ti offer a retort
Oh, I thought you were just projecting when you started describing the female traits in op

Oh, I thought you were just projecting when you started describing the female traits in op
Na I love women. I’m attracted to them more than many homos here, but when your dick isn’t thinking you see them for what they are.

Na I love women. I’m attracted to them more than many homos here, but when your dick isn’t thinking you see them for what they are.
You're attracted to women more than homos? Wow idek what to say. Your comments are so dumb that it makes no sense to reply.

You're attracted to women more than homos? Wow idek what to say. Your comments are so dumb that it makes no sense to reply.
Take cyproheptadine to improve meta cognition

Even modeling agencies which are very homosexual recognize women as aesthetically pleasing. I think you're just curious how it'd be like to be with a guy.

Even modeling agencies which are very homosexual recognize women as aesthetically pleasing. I think you're just curious how it'd be like to be with a guy.
Why would modelling agenicies be an arbiter of aesthetics lol their aim is to make moneu

Take cyproheptadine to improve meta cognition
Just take health advice from an obese pajeet from a ward. No thanks, I tried taking mvp serious at a point and that garnered no favorable outcome.

Just take health advice from an obese pajeet from a ward. No thanks, I tried taking mvp serious at a point and that garnered no favorable outcome.
Weren’t you also molested/ abused as a child? It will do you good. But then again idk if mental scars from such a period can even be begun to be wiped out but atleast you can control the symptoms with it

Weren’t you also molested/ abused as a child? It will do you good. But then again idk if mental scars from such a period can even be begun to be wiped out but atleast you can control the symptoms with it
Look, you little dick big belly bum of a man, if I was molested then the joke is ultimately on the guy who did it, because he's dead. Incest isn't even as big of a deal as society makes it out to be. You probably want to fuck your cousins so you would know, right? Just take the good with the bad and don't be such as stuck up cunt about it when it happens, OK?

Look, you little dick big belly bum of a man, if I was molested then the joke is ultimately on the guy who did it, because he's dead. Incest isn't even as big of a deal as society makes it out to be. You probably want to fuck your cousins so you would know, right? Just take the good with the bad and don't be such as stuck up cunt about it when it happens, OK?
Brutal schizophrenia

Ready for the final pill on male vs female beauty?

Women are more beautiful on average but attractive men are the most beautiful humans

Averageness is attractive on women, being mid is good but on men it's ugly. An attractive man is one who is above and beyond with flawless features which makes them rarer and more exceptional but also regular men more subhuman

Ready for the final pill on male vs female beauty?

Women are more beautiful on average but attractive men are the most beautiful humans

Averageness is attractive on women, being mid is good but on men it's ugly. An attractive man is one who is above and beyond with flawless features which makes them rarer and more exceptional but also regular men more subhuman
Average man mogs average women, men just have less eugenic sexuality and higher sex drive